Baby of Mine (Naga!ChoromatsuXFemale!Human!Reader)

Baby Mine (Naga!Choromatsu x Fem!Reader):

You ran towards a familiar house, far away from your parents' home...Tears ran down your face as you remembered what happened to you at school...

(FLASHBACK)

You had just finished your last class and was about to walk home when a group of girls from your class, the most popular girls at your school, stopped you as they were blocking your locker.

''Well, hello, (Your Name)...'', they said in a mocking, intimidating voice.

''Huh...Hi, Bonnie...'', you said shyly to the tallest girl, ''What are you doing in front of my locker? I must go home, now.''

''Oh, please! Don't play the ''nice rich girl'' game on us, (Your Name)! We know you are no royalty at all, but a fraud that isn't a real human. You reek of anthros, no, correction...'', Bonnie bended over to smell you, ''You reek of nagas.'', all the girls laughed.

''Huh? W-what are you talking about?'', you tried to look neutral, but your widening eyes betrayed you. How...how did they know?

''Don't act all innocent, we ALL know that you hung out with a filthy snake, last night...Frankly, I wonder why he didn't eat you. Guess you were too ugly and gross for him to eat. Oh, well, maybe he'll change his mind and eat you, today! You never know what lab snakes can do, after all!'', the girls taunted you and laughed at you. You just stood there in shock that someone knew your secret you tried to keep for so long...You frowned as tears began to gather in your eyes and the girls surrounded you, determined not to let you escape.

''He's NOT a filthy snake! He's my friend and I- '', you couldn't finish as Bonnie and another red-haired girl slammed you into your locker, ''Oooh, so now, you're friends? What's gonna happen, next, you're gonna get raped by him, eh? Because, you know, lab snakes always like to play with their food!'', Bonnie snickered as her minions exploded into a chorus of ''EEEEWS!''.

''We saw you walking towards the movie theater, you went to see a kiddy movie called ''Dumbo'', just like you! And to think he even kissed your hand before you two went in! Now, you're contagious!'', Bonnie then took you by the collar of your uniform and gave you a twisted, sickly smile, ''And we don't want humans to get infected with Anthro disease, do we?''

''Please, Bonnie, let me go...'', you begged as your bullies dragged you to the nearest restroom. Then, the tall girl slammed your head straight into the sink by the hair and ordered her minions to hold you down in place, both arms behind your back. Struggle as you might, you couldn't break free of their firm grips.

Bonnie bended over near your ear, ''You're so stinky and full of naga germs that we have no choice but to bleach you. Consider this a favour for our beautiful, all-human school.'', suddenly, she turned on the hot water faucet and proceeded to force soap into your mouth. You muffled-screamed in pain and at the sour taste of the soap and burning torrent, but she certainly didn't stop here; she cruelly scrubbed your eyes, cheeks, nose and head with more soap, even designating one of her friends to throw hot water all over your hair, shirt, back and even hands. You gurgled in pain as you couldn't even lift your head from the sink...

After what seemed like an eternity (especially when she filled the sink to force your face in the water), Bonnie finally pulled you up, ''There, all clean until tomorrow!''

You gasped for air as she forcefully sat you down on a toilet seat, ''...See you tomorrow for another bleaching, you snake slut! And if you dare tell anyone about it, we'll make sure you get banned from every human school...'', with those menacing words, they were gone, snickering...leaving you alone to pant, in shock...