2.

I texted him the next morning. A reply wasn't expected but when I heard the familiar ping moments later, I snatched my phone up from the table.

"Hey tae" he wrote.

My face lit up at the use of the nickname. No one had called me that before. I have to admit, I loved it.

"Would you want to go to the musical downtown with me ggukie?" I sent back.

I had plans on going to a musical in town, but inviting Jungkook was the first thing on my mind. Yes, I knew he wouldn't be able to hear it but he said he loved music. So I took the chance.

"I was already going, but we can meet at your house before. If that's okay with you?" he responded quickly.

"Sure! Come over at 5. 1110 Wendy Ln." I texted him before throwing my phone onto the couch.

It was 4:30 already and I needed to clean up a little bit. I danced around my house while picking up the necessary things. It soon became 5:00, and there was a soft knock at my door. I ran to it, hoping I wouldn't fall.

"Hi" I spoke clearly, making sure I enunciated it properly.

He pulled a whiteboard out from behind his back. Smiling at me, he wrote something on it.

"What's up tae-tae hyung?" the board read.

My cheeks heated up at the nickname once again, but that time he saw it. He bit his lip and looked away smiling. I grabbed his hand lightly and pulled him to my living room.

"Want me to play for you?" I wrote on his board while motioning to the piano in the corner of the room.

He looked at the piano then looked back to me.

"Please hyung?" He wrote on the board and looked away blushing.

I walked toward him and lifted him up, gently placing him on the piano.

"Ggukie? Can this be a date?" I spoke while looking into his eyes.

The smaller boy watched my lips, trying to understand what I said. His face flushed bright red and he tucked his head into the crook of my neck. I barely felt him do it, but he nodded his head.

"Now, play for me hyung" He spoke slowly, making sure he was saying the right words.

I sat down and played a melody. It was going to be a long night.