Chapter 4: Pain

- A/N -

OMG!! You guys thank you for over +250 reads! It really mean so much to me and please read my other books.. Thank you!

--

"Wait...Where are we going to sleep tonight?" I asked matthew  while inserting my arm in my shirt. As you can tell i'm in my underwear and bra right now because Matthew basically forced me to undress my shirt and pants or else he would throw me in the water with my clothes on and it will be freezing tonight.

"I'll just build us a tent.." He smiled. Tent? Us? Does he think i'm going to sleep with him? I mean he does look warm to cuddle with.

"Who the hell is us?" I ask raising my eyebrow with my 'I hate you' attitude. I continued putting my clothes on still not breaking the eye contact.

"Fine! Build your own.." He smirked then left and walk back to the log with our stuff in it. Wait! speaking of stuff. My phone! Maybe i can call someone to get us. I smiled widely to myself and run passed Matthew to the log. I dig inside my purse and look for my phone. Ah ha! I took my phone out and type in my password. great.

' No Signal'

"Oh! Come on!" I whined throwing my phone back in my purse. I sigh loudly and began putting my pants on but Matthew stop me. What now?

"Give me your shirt and pants.." He said holding his hand out for me to give him.

"Why?" Does he want me to walk around half naked? Geez! Do i really turn him on that much?

"I'm going to laundry it! Don't want to have smelly clothes now do we?" He smirk. I smirk and threw my pants at him making it hit right on his face. I tried to not to laugh but failed and laughed.

"Shirt.." Ugh. He remembered.. I pout taking my shirt off then threw it at him. He removed my pants on his face then replied a thank you before walking to the water. I'm freaking cold! 

"Matthew! Come here please!" I yelled and sat on the cold sand. Cold! cold! I quickly sit on the log and waited for Matthew.

"Yes?..." He creepily said.

"I need a blanket.." I said pouting hugging myself to show him how i'm really cold.

"Hannah.. As you can see we don't have a blanket.." He smirked. What's with him smirking? Is he smirking because he's flirting or because when i sleep he's going to kill me?

"B-but i-i'm c-cold.." I whined pretending to shiver.

"We don't have a blanket so we have to cuddle!" He smiled. Finally he's not smirking. I wonder when he was born was he smirking? I want a blanket not to cuddle with...him. But i have no other choice so i'm guessing we have to cuddle.

"Come on!" He said patting the spot next to him. I didn't even realized he was already laying down beside the log. I sigh and lay down next to him with my back facing him. He gently place his arm under my head for me to lay my head on which i did.

"Can you turn around?" I did what i was told and stare at his hazel eyes. I stared at his eyes so hard that i got lost in them.

"Hannah? Hannah!" Matthew snap his fingers in my face. I shook my head and blink a million of times. 

"Y-yeah? S-sorry.." I apologized and still look at his hazel eyes.

"I said.. is it okay if you wrap your arm around me..i-im cold to you k-know?" I giggled then wrap my arm around him and pull myself on his chest. So basically he's laying down and i'm laying down next to him like there's literally no space between us. I lay my head on his shoulder and his arm under my head and his other around me.

"Thank you.." He smiled down at me. He's smile is literally the cutest thing ever.

"Your welcome.." I giggled and traced random shaped on his chest.

"That feels so good.." He moaned.  

"That sound so wrong.." I laughed and continued tracing random shapes.

"You know you like it.." He stick his tongue out.

"What are we going to eat?" I said right in time before my stomach ggrowled which caused him to giggled. His giggle even made me smile. 

"I'll cook fish..?" I nodded but i was still confused.

"How?" I asked.

"I'll set up a fire.." Ohh..Okay.

"Okay! What do i do?" I said getting lost in his hazel eyes..again

"Just kissed me every five minutes then your good.." He wink. And that wink made me have butterflies in my stomach.

" Ha ha. What makes you think i wanna kiss you?" I smirked. Good!

"Come on! We both know you can't resists this.." He said then pointing to him and his body.

"Not me!" I laughed. 

"All girls does!" He smirked. My smile fell and laugh just died. So he thinks i'm just those girls he plays with then just dump. Wow! Sarcasm..

"So you think i'm those kind of girls that gets dump right after sex?" I gasped.

I could feel like i just want to burst into tears. What the hell is wrong with me all of a sudden? Me cuddling with him. Why didn't i stop myself? And me being nice and flirty around him? And lastly but not least, right now i just feel something in pain right beneath my breast. The pain in my stomach really hurts like i wanna cry, Not like injured pain more like broke hearted pain?

"Hannah that's no-" Before he could apologize or make up excuses i just rudely interrupted him.

"Just leave me alone!" I stood up and walk away. Far far away from him. 

- A/N -

So how was it? I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading! Love ya munchkins!

xoxo

Jannalyn :)