Prolouge

Prologue: The Bangtan Gang
The highschool of BigHit is one of the most popular school in the city of Seoul, where only the richest can enter, this school would help be successful in life but here is the catch, the students are snobby brats. Because of that with some students that are actually nice the students started to change into types of students: The Nerds, the Jocks, the bad boys, the popular girls and the Outcasts. Jin and his gang are the in the bad boy category, his gang includes seven people. RM or Namjoon, the leader of the group and the fourth hyung, known around the school as the boy who has the smarts and can take any challenges that includes using the mind. Suga or Yoongi, the athletic boy in gang and the second oldest hyung, plays mostly basketball and also cold hearted, he only cares for his gang members and would reject whoever asks him out. J-Hope or Hoseok, the dancer in the group and the third oldest hyung, he in known for his bubbly personality and kind-hearted nature, he spends most of his time with either his friends or in a dance studio, he is one of the nicest one in the group. Jimin, the shortest boy(I guess?) in the Bangtan Gang and the oldest maknae, he is from what boys and girls say he has the cutest cheeks and face that they had ever seen, a also kind boy but is protective of his elder hyungs especially the oldest one, known around the school for his singing and hitting hight notes and good dancing skills. Taehyung, the second oldest maknae. Known in the school for his deep and wide rage of pitches voice, his crazy but cute personality is what the gang sees but for strangers they see a hot guy with a deep voice, he is also protective of there oldest hyung. Jungkook, the youngest of them all and is called muscle bunny for how strong he is and his bunny smile. He is also known to be good at everything and anything, like the other two maknaes he is protective of his eldest hyung and would fight if someone comes close to him and finally the oldest hyung, Jin, the Eomma of the group, takes care of the boys and is popular for his good looks, visuals and acting skills. He is the kindest boy in Bangtan but hard to approach because the gang is always right there behind him bearing holes into your body or far away where they can glare dagger into your soul if you approach him. He is also the most oblivious person in the gang so he won't notice what's wrong. Every boy day by day would get asked out, mostly Jin and it only gets worse on Valentines day or any special day really. Now let's follow these boys on an adventure of love conflicts and gay encouraging friends!
A/N
Important: This is my book that I have taken from my old account that I will sometimes be active on, please do not made any rude comments or anything saying I am copying someone else's