Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Thinking of him
Jungkook sighed when he got back to his house 'No one is here... again' Jungkook thought as he went to his room, the maids and butlers greeting him with a big smile. You see, Jungkook is the son of a famous corporation, The Jeon Corp, famous for the great quality of their various products, his dad is the CEO of the Corp and his mom is his dad's personal secretary. Because of how internationally famous the company is, his parents are hardly ever home because of business trips leaving him alone with the maids and butlers, as much as the maids and butlers are always nice and kind to him he had always felt alone without his parents, but that was before he met Seokjin. When Seokjin came into his life he felt like nothing can replace him, his kind and gentle personality, how motherly he is with everyone, Jungkook couldn't help falling for someone like him. Jungkook put his backpack down as soon as he entered his room and started to change and shower. Stepping into the shower, Jungkook let his mind drift off, blushing as Seokjin crossed his mind 'Can I really confess to how I feel about him one day?' Jungkook thought 'No, how can someone as ugly as I am, he deserve better' Jungkook thought and finished his shower and went to go and do his homework as he usually eats dinner late in the day, all the chefs are busy with their own family and he never judges them even if he feels jealous sometimes, they have their own life and he will understand that.
A/N
Hello! Sorry if it's really late! I was busy! And this is a completely different chapter than the one in my old account! So I hope you like it!
308 words