Chapter One

It was sunrise and you could hear the annoying sound of an alarm clock, Mia quickly slammed her alarm clock getting up and taking a shower then dried her hair and put on a black shirt with ripped jeans then headed down stairs.

"Mia love, make sure to eat before you leave!" My mother said. She put some pancakes on a plate and sat it down in front of me. "When are you leaving for The Alpha meeting?" I asked as I pour the syrup and almost using the entire bottle. You see my father is the Alpha of the pack Moon Light Pack with his Luna which is my mother. Usually the Alpha Kings would call a Alpha meeting to see the status of any attacks from rouges or fledglings which are vampires.

"We're leaving by tomorrow after your birthday, Its about time you see the Alpha meetings since you will be Alpha of the pack one day." Mother said with a smile.

Soon my father walked in and kissed mom, I aw in my head then remember that I could never have that. I quickly finish my last pancake and headed out the door. I felt my eyes start to water but swallow the lump in my throat and headed over to my friend who was waiting for me. "Ready to go shopping!" My best friend Helen said squealing, I cringed and closed my eyes tightly. "Yeah let's go." I sigh walking over to our garage and opening it. Many expensive cars was parked inside which only a few were mine. I grabbed a pair of keys and headed to my black colored Lykan HyperSport. We drove off heading into town and talking about many things on the way there, I decided to finally ask her about her mate which will be difficult... "So how has your mate been." I forced out trying not to cry swallowing the lump in my throat. "Oh he has been amazing, he is just so wonderful and sweet!" Helen started. Before she could say more we were already in town.

"Okay so where to first?" I asked.

"Let's go to Pink." She said excitedly grabbing my hand and pulling me into the store.

I looked around the store and found a few panties and bras. I bought my stuff waiting for Helen but decided to check out on the other side of the store which was Victoria secret I found a lacy blue bra and matching blue lace panties that I thought were sexy so I decide to buy them, soon Helen was done and we went around buying clothes and new shoes. After all of the walking around we went into a small cafe and ordered some drinks.

"Okay I think were done, It's starting to get dark out." I said putting all of my bags in the front trunk.

"I agree, your birthday is tomorrow and you need beauty rest!" Helen said smiling.

Once we got home we went into the pack house to are separated rooms. I quickly put all of my things away and hopped in the shower deep conditioning my hair, once I was done I dried my hair and put on a long hoodie with black undergarments. I turned on the TV and watched whatever was on. I kept thinking about my 16th birthday and when I didn't shift, everyone was worried but my mom said that my wolf will come in it might just take awhile. Soon my stomach growled so I got out of bed and went down stairs for a snack but passing by Helen's room I could her moans, I shake my head and move on.

_____--------_______----------------------____________--------------_----------------______________------------------------------________________________--________________--------------

I opened my eyes to the powerful sun hitting my face making my eyes close instantly, I quickly got up and went to take a shower then put on some black leggings with a white baggy shirt and then headed down stairs. First thing that hit me was the powerful smell of bacon and eggs, my mouth started watering as I quickly raced down the stairs...

"Good morning love, Happy birthday!" My mother cheerfully said taking me into a bear hug. Thanking her she then put a full plate of Bacon and eggs in front of me. Then the special ingredient for Bacon... syrup. I smothered my bacon with syrup loving the taste and smell. "Good morning pumpkin, Happy birthday!" My father smiled kissing my cheek, I thanked him also. I finished my food and went into the living room.

"James?" "Are you waiting for Helen?" I asked with a small smile as I entered the room. "Yeah were heading out to get ready for the Alpha meeting since Helen is your beta and of course I have to go with her since I'm her mate." He explained as I frowned. "Oh... sorry." He said with guilt. " It's fine I think it's time that I just get over it." I said putting a fake smile on.

"Mia I wanted to give you your gift before we leave for the Alpha meeting!" Helen said with a huge smile taking me into a hug. "What did you get me?" I asked wondering of all the possibility's. Helen then pulled out two victorious secret bags and handed it to me, Helen has always known I love sexy pieces of lingerie. I quickly opened the first bag and saw a red lacy see through one piece, a black silky robe, and two thongs with matching strapless bras. In the second bag was a pair of red stockings with lace at the top with a see through short dress, and black see through panties with matching black see through bras...

"OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE YOU!" I said hugging Helen to death. "I knew you would like it!" She said smiling. "You know me so well." I said as I started to fake cry. "I swear... girls." James said rolling his eyes. "Shut up." Helen and I said then laughing afterwards.

"Mia love the cake is done. After that we can pack and head over to the Alpha Kings pack house." My mother said smiling at me. I went over to the cake with Helen and James following behind, I quickly blow out the candles. Everyone clapped and wished me a happy birthday, I thanked all of them once again. I went upstairs packing whatever I needed since we were staying over for a night. Once done I went down stairs with my luggage and put it into my mother and fathers car. "Are you ready?" My father asked holding the sides of my shoulder. "mmm" I said nodding getting into the back of the car with Helen and her mate.

"It's gonna be a long trip." I said with a sigh running my hands through my hair. "Well maybe you should just sleep the whole trip." Helen said yawning. I took her advice and drifted off to sleep on her shoulder not knowing what the next day would bring me...