Chapter Four

(Mia pov)

Once we got back to their pack house, we packed are things and put them in the car. Also Helen wouldn't stop hugging me worried about me and crying.

And before I knew it we were on the road back to are territory. My mother, father, Helen, and James rode in there car while I rode with the twins.

It was silent so I decided to make conversation. "So about we get to know each other!?!" I suggested. "I'm Mia Waters, I'm 18, I love the rain and snow, at first I though I had no wolf and that I would never have a mate so I would lock myself in my room when I was little." I said feeling sad but I felt a hands on mine, I looked on my left to see Aiden and Issac to my right (there in a car that can drive it's self.) "I'm Issac and this is my twin brother Aiden, we are both 21, I like to run and Aiden likes to cook." Issac said turning to me. "But the thing I love the most right now is your scent." Aiden said turning to me. "Yes it is very intoxicating!" Isaac suductivly said coming closer to me.

Oh god, I have two Greek gods next to me AND THERE TWINS! I felt Aiden hand raising from where it was, I then could also feel Isaac doing the same. I then noticed their eyes grow even darker and they both sniffed the air. OH CRAP, they can smell my arousal! They neared closer to my neck, I could then feel their teeth scrape against my neck where their mark would be to claim me. "W-wait!" I said  holding my neck. "What is it?" They both said at the same time. Oh god that's hot. (<///>) "Wait till I shift to mark me." I blurted out. "It will be hard to control ourselves." Aiden said speaking for both of them. "I want to be able to feel what your feeling while I'm being marked." I said embarrassing myself even more.

They looked at each other then me and then nodded understanding. "But I don't mind a bit of physical touch, i-if it can help you." I stuttered. I waited with my eyes closed for their answer but was only met with a pair of lips on mine. My eyes shot up to see Isaac kissing me, I could then feel Aiden's hands start to roam around my body. This was all over whelming and all I wanted was more from them, their touch, their lips, their everything, I wanted more! But before I knew it they both stopped and turned their heads. "Your arousal is to strong." Isaac said with a husky voice. I tried my best to stop myself from getting turned on so I decided to just sleep until we we've arrived. 

------------------