ch.4

(Check chapter 3 real quick so you can remember where I left off)

I gripped his right arm, still trying to catch my breath. "First time I've touched any girl like that." Shawn whispered in my ear after I was steady. "Like that?" I said in a low voice. "I mean, I don't know why I said 'like that' I actually meant that I've never done that before." He said. I started laughing. My whole naked body was cold but I ignored it. "Why are you laughing baby?" Shawn asked and smiled. "You're a pro at it." You said and couldn't stop laughing. The cutest smile ever spread along his face. "Muah." You said and went in for a lil kiss. He was the cutest guy ever. "Am I really a pro? That makes me feel special." He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well I think I gotta go clean the kitchen." You said. You got dressed and kissed him on the cheek.

You tried to clean the kitchen as fast as you could so you can go back with Shawn. "Look at you." Shawn suddenly whispered in your ear. You jumped and pushed him. "You freaking scared me!" You screamed. Shawn started laughing and put his hands in his pockets.

"Do-do you think they heard us?" You whispered. "Who are 'they'? Aaliyah? Rosie?" Shawn asked. You nodded. "I've told you a trillion times. Nobody can hear us." He said. "Hm really?" You asked, and got close to him. "I know you've said that many times but I'm still scared." You said. "Look, don't be." He said. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you to his body. You tried to push him off because you were scared. His soft lips were suddenly connected to yours. You responded to the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his torso, and he moved his hands to your cheeks. The faucet water kept running, but you didn't care. "They can't hear anything in this castle." He repeated once more. His tongue traveled around your mouth. You had always wondered how he could be such a good kisser. He slowly pushed you back, and your back met the cold refrigerator. He pressed your head against it. His lips and your lips were like two inseparable magnets. His thumb caressed your cheek, while he did magic on you. Your noses kept touching and the kiss was un breakable. You soon forgot about the world around you, and for a while, you forgot about your horrible life problems. "We-we can't." You said after breaking the kiss. "What do you mean?" He asked and his lips looked for yours, leaning into them. "We're gonna get caught." You whispered.

Shawn ignored you and kissed you again. He didn't really seem to care but you did. This make out session was amazing. The house was dead silent and for once, you felt like you were completely alone with no worries. Shawn's warm hands slowly moved around your body, and you were standing still. Your arms still wrapped around his torso. You wished this could be you two forever. You wished you didn't have to hide. You wished for him to be yours today and forever. You wished for him to be the father of your children. You wished you could have him forever. No end.

But that, that could have been the end. Rosie suddenly gasped. You immediately broke the kiss and looked over at her. Her hands were over her lips. Her terrified face said it all. It was over.

You quickly ran to her, shaking your head. "No, Rosie, no." Shawn grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. He stood in front of you. Rosie's hands slowly left her lips.

She was dead silent, she did not speak. Her face was still showing nothing but shock. Shawn placed his hand on her shoulder. "Rosie, rosie, you-you don't know. Let us explain. Just be calm. Okay? It's alright." He said in a very peaceful voice.

"Shawn, no." She said. She was desperate. "This cannot happen." She said. Her voice was shaky.

"Rosie." Shawn said, his hand still on her shoulder. "Please." He said. Rosie slowly nodded. "This is not what you-" Shawn said and Rosie interrupted. "Think? This is not what I think?!" She crossed her arms.

"Yes, this is not what you think!" Shawn yelled. I just stood there frozen. "Then what!?" She yelled back. "Just, calm down... I'm sorry." Shawn said. "Calm down?! What am I gonna tell your parents?!" She yelled at him. Aaliyah walked into the kitchen. "What's wrong?" She asked. Shawn looked at her, "We just disagree on somethin' but it's alright, go back to bed." He said. He showed a very cute and calm smile. He really did make it seem like it was all alright, but it totally wasn't. She soon disappeared.

"What am I supposed to tell your parents Shawn? That I walked in on you two making out?! You were our responsibility." Rosie said and pointed at me. "Rosie," shawn calmed her down. "I am not your responsibility. I am nineteen years old." Shawn said. "I don't need to be taken care of. You two are here to clean, and take care of my sister, that's all."

"Then she's not doing her job." She said and pointed at me. I looked down, I really wasn't. "Look, Rosie, I know nobody ever expects something like this to happen, but you know, it just happens. Don't you ever think what it's like to not be able to see or meet any girls at all? Ever?" He asked. "I am stuck in this castle. We don't ever go out. Me and Aaliyah." He said. "In nineteen years, I have never been able to like a girl because I am homeschooled, I am in this place all the time. Can you please just think a little about that? Can I please be in love for once? Without anyone ever getting on my way?" Shawn asked.

Rosie slowly started to calm down, she was silent for a while. "Is that the reason why she is always 'cleaning your room'?" She asked in a low tone. Shawn slowly nodded. "Yes, yes that is the reason, but you should not worry about that." Shawn said and gave a little smile. Rosie hugged both of us. I couldn't process what just happened but I just hugged her back. I didn't understand why she was hugging us, but I was grateful for her understanding. 

"I just want you to know that I support you, I'll keep silent." She whispered. I froze and couldn't really believe how Shawn managed to make her change her mind. She gave us both a warm smile.