Halloween (cuz I can)

JJ's pov
It was Halloween, and my boyfriend  Taylor and I were going.
But first, we had school. DING DONG! Taylor was here."It's open!" I shouted. It was only 5:34am, why was he here this early? "Why'd you come now?" I asked him. "Well, my brother set my alarm clock 5 hours back, so, yeah." Taylor replied looking away. I gave him a quick peck on the lips befor getting his stuff. We just talked about our sports,  like him in Football and I'm in  Baseball.  We then watched some TV on the couch.  After what felt like hours, I checked my watch. 7:25am. "Taylor, wake up." I whispered into his ear. He jolted up and got his stuff.  We arrived at the bus stop just befor it came. I wore a blue and grey Under Armor tee-shirt, with some neon green basketball shorts and red Adidas. Taylor wore a black Muscle shirt with navey blue shorts and Tan boots. On the bus, we sat in our usual seat in the back. Hand 'n hand, starring off into space. I glanced over at my boyfriend. How is hair was comed so neatly;  his muscular chest and arms. His eyes a perfect blue. Against my messy curly hair, slim body and greenish brownish bluish eyes.

 Against my messy curly hair, slim body and greenish brownish bluish eyes

TTime skip- after school cuz I canTaylor's povOnly 13 more minutes until our bus is called! In our school, dating is allowed but we keep us secret

Taylor's pov
Only 13 more minutes until our bus is called! In our school, dating is allowed but we keep us secret. That's why we love dismissal most.
Bus 43 can go, bus 43 can go.
"JJ, come on!" I ushered. We raced down the hallway and on to the bus. Taking our usual seat in the back, JJ got window this time. "Finally, our first Halloween alone!" JJ exclaimed. I was 14 he was 13. This was going to be fun! When the bus reached our neighborhood, we practically jumped out of our seats.
We went to my house because his door was locked and for me, nobody was home. We were going to wait till' 6:00pm cause that's when it started. Notice I said "We were." JJ turned on the news just to see !EARTHQUAKE! As if on que, the lights went out! I heard some glass break when the ground started moving. "Ahhhhhh!" JJ screamed. "JJ! Were are you?!" I was looking around frantically,  tears forming in my eyes making it almost impossible to see. I needed to find him, and quick!
JJ's pov
A vase from up above falls on my head. I screamed in a mixture of terror and pain. "JJ! Where are you?! Taylor yelled. He knows I'm scared of the dark. "Taylor! Please help!" I bawled. Tears streaming down my face, pluse a mixture of blood from the many glass cuts on my arms and face. I heard footsteps running in my direction.
"JJ! What happened to you?" Taylor said in concern. Just then, the lights went on and he saw my cuts.
"Let's get those wrapped up babe." I was a big crying and bleeding mess. He put me in bandages and gauze. "Don't bite your tounge, this is going to hurt." Taylor warned me. I clenched my teeth as he applied rubbing alcohol on my face and arm wounds. "You're ok right Taylor, tell me you're ok?" I asked when he was done patching me up. He put his forehead against mine with loving eyes. "I'm fine JJ, I just have a few bruises." He reassured me. Suddenly, the door flew open. It was Taylor's parents. "Oh, are you guys ok?!" His mom asked us, though it was directed mostly to me. "Yeah mom we're fine, no need to worry." "JJ, you're parents are stuck in Deleware. You're going to stay with us for the weekend ok." Mr. Valgue told me. I nodded yes. My older siblings all went somewhere else at there friends so they couldn't pick me up. "Dude, your hair is a mess!" Taylor laughed while handing me a mirror.

 "Dude, your hair is a mess!" Taylor laughed while handing me a mirror

BBut he didn't look any better.

II slept in my gym uniform for it was the comfiest thing I had

II slept in my gym uniform for it was the comfiest thing I had. I fell asleep in an instant while cuddling with Taylor. My head on his chest, his arm on my stomach. "Goodnight babe, I love you." Was the last thing I heard. And everything faded out.