Home alone #2 RM

JJ pov
We had just finished the grudge2, I wanted to go. We planned a fun night, in the bed.
(Let's just do the actual thing instead of the start of it)
Me and Taylor were stripped down to our undergarments. This is what we call a real fun night.
3rd pov
Taylor  was underneath JJ  as their dicks were grinding. Kissing eachother passionately with moaning sounds. (There will be no talking in this pov)
Just then, JJ got deeper. Knowing that Taylor enjoys this, he slipped his had inside Taylor's boxers and squeezed his dick lightly. (Okay, maybe some sounds) pulling down Taylor's boxers all the way down, JJ fingerd it. "Mhmm!" He moaned. Taylor placed an hand on JJ's arm. The two smiled in delight. JJ was being naughty you could say, he knew how deep Taylor likes. Bending Taylor over, he placed his dick up his ass. Moving in and out, slowly at first but got faster. "Mhmmmmmm! Oh god!" JJ was just getting started. Rubbing Taylor's dick. After a couple more minutes, the two boys switched positions. Taylor had a lot of speed and strength, so in seconds he got JJ moaning.Taylor had no mercy. He got really fast now. Giving JJ a life worthy experience. "Ahhhhh!" JJ cried out loud. Taylor got even faster. (If you have a dirty mind, try not picturing it.) Taylor stopped. He heard JJ panting and saw cum begging to show. He grabbed JJ's ass and put his dick in slowly. He went faster than ever befor. "Oh god! Mmmh! Fuck!" JJ was practically begging. Taylor slamed JJ so hard, cum was coming out rapidly. Going harder and faster, JJ had tears in his eyes. "Oh god Taylor. Mhm." JJ couldn't take it, he felt Taylor grab his back and rubbed it. For one last time, Taylor slammed JJ so hard he'll never forget it. "AHHHHHH!" JJ was finally beat, tears racing down his cheeks, sweat on his forhead. "No more Taylor, please." "Why not?" Taylor replied with mischief and a smug grin. Just then, Taylor didn't expect this to happen. JJ turned around and grabbed Taylor's dick firmly. Knowing his sweet spots, he began touching them. Fingering the tip of Taylor's dick, he groaned in delight. Licking his nipples, while the other hand was on Taylor's shoulder. "Mhm!Dear lord JJ!" That gave him access. Taylor moved his hand so JJ started giving him a hand job, Not satisfied that Taylor was only semi-hard. "Mmmmmmmmhm!" Taylor was clearly enjoying it. Just as fast, JJ started sucking his dick. Biting it lightly, toughing the very tip. He felt Taylor getting harder. Still not pleased at the reaction, he went faster. Sucking more forcefully. "Ahhhhh! Oh god JJ! Don't go faster!" JJ didn't care. He went so fast, that Taylor was more than stone hard. Taylor was grabbing the sides of his bed with both hands, he couldn't take it. Moaning of the sucking, he was squirming. JJ put a hand on Taylor's chest. Stopping him from moving to much. Taylor never had sex with JJ this good. To bad he can't handle it. "JJ please! I can't take it! You can at least slow down!" "Mhm mhm." He shook his head going faster. Taylor was stuck. Sweating and panting heavily. "JJ, slow down!" He cried. He didn't know how too handle the delight. "Mhm mhm!" JJ went harder throwing the dick around in his mouth. "JJ! I can't take it! Too much! Please!" Taylor pleaded.  After a few more blows, JJ stopped. Placing Taylor's dick out of his mouth smiling michiviously. Looking at a worn out Taylor. He was overall pleased with the result.