Eridan x Reader (Lemon)

I'm going to do a continue part from the other Eridan x Reader to make it simpler for me! Also I do not own the song and video that is in this x Reader! And I don't own the Characters in it! You'll like the song I picked and I made some changes in the process!                                             -----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

So me and Eridan have been going out for like a few months. Each day with him though is great! He moved in not that long ago but for some reason he won't go to bed with me.... Like he would either sleep in the guest room or on the couch......

Its confusing but I respect what ever decision he makes and he respects mine as well. 'I'm not a fan of puppeteer, but I've a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings. Something terrible is going down

through the entire town! Wreaking anarchy and all that it brings.'

Oh my gog! I love this song!  Eurobeat Brony - Discord (the Living Tombstone's Remix) is the best song I have ever heard! Good thing I have this in my iPod so I can put this on repeat and that Eridan is out getting groceries so I can dance to it with out him seeing it.

Eridan's POV:

"Thank glub I'm almost home!" I'm driving home from the store because we needed some things. I pulled up in the driveway and grabbed everything. I open the door and heard music playing in the kitchen.

I put the stuff down and walked quietly to the kitchen, and what I see is (Name) dancing! It was very attractive too! I covered my mouth and leaned against the wall. I felt something move in my pants and looked down and saw something moving around. "Gog damn it."

I look back and hear a different song playing and it had to be that song too.... MANiCRO. "Damn it Cronus you had to make that damn music vvideo!" She was dancing to the video and it was hot. I couldn't take it any longer so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, and put my head on hers.

Second POV:

You jump a little when you felt someone wrap their arms around you. You look up and see its was Eridan! "Oh hey Eridan! You scared me hehe." He kisses you on the forehead. "Wwhy did you stop dancing~" he purred out. You blushed at what he said and felt something move down in his lower region.

He turned around and played the music video again and went back to you. You smiles and started to dance. You move your butt from side to side grinding on his bulge. He let out a couple of small moans which you liked.

You reach behind you and grab his face and started to kiss him. He kisses you back and turns you around. He lifts you up on the  counter. You squeaked a little but giggled. He smiled and started to kiss down your neck looking for your sweet spot. You giggled because it tickled until he found it and you were frozen. He smirked and bite down and started to suck on it.

You let out a loud moan by accident. Eridan smiled and picked you up and carried you upstairs to your room, laying you down on the bed. He took his cape off and his scarf. You grabbed his glasses and set them on the shelf next to you. "Hey I need those to sea!" You giggled at the fish pun he made. "Don't worry you'll be fine without them~" you said wrapping your arms around him.

He smirked and started to kiss you again and you giving out little moans here and there. You move you hands up to his fins and started to rub them gently and you could see a deep violet blush coming up on his face. You knew that his fins were sensitive that's why you did it. He grabbed your shirt and ripped it off exposing your (f/c) bra. You blush and noticed him starting kissing you down from your collarbone to your breast.

He growled at your bra being in the way, so he ripped it off and started to lick your breast. You tried to contain the moans which somewhat works but Eridan didn't like that. So he goes and take off your pants off. Once he did you look at him and notice he didn't take any of his clothes off. You push him off of you and climb on top of him. "I think its your turn to take off some of your clothes Eri~" you smirked.

He blushed a deep violet when you said that. You started moving his sweater and throw its somewhere. You can see the grub scars he had on each side. You went down and kissed his scars and you could feel him shiver on each one. You went down to his pants and took them off leaving him in his boxers that was purple with little seahorses on them. You couldn't help but smile at the site, or maybe even giggle a little. Eridan was just laying there all blushed up.

Finally Eridan snapped out of it, and put you back on the bottom. He took off you panties and his boxers. You saw what his bulge looked like and it moved around. He looked down at it and looked at you, " I probably should tell you that I don't havve control ovver this thing." You blush a deep crimson at what he said. He bend over and asked, "But are you ready though~" You shake your head yes even though your nerves about this.

He smirks and put his bulge inside of you. When he did, you felt a lot of pain at that point. Eridan saw that there were tears coming out and kissed them away. He waited until you were you use to his size. You signal to him that you were ready and he began to thrust into you. You start to moan loud every time he thrusts in and out and he was too.

He put your legs on his shoulders and started to thrust into you harder and you both were a moaning mess. You grabbed his horns and started to rub them, hearing him moan and blush again. "Eridan I think I'm close!" You said when you rolled your head back. you could tell Eridan was too. He grabbed a bucket that he got earlier and put it under you. You both were now at your climax and cum out into the bucket. Eridan pulled out and set the bucket to the side, then laid on top of you.

He pulled the covers over the both of you still panting a little. You started patting the top of his head and slowly drifting to sleep until you heard Eridan say something, " I lovve you (Name). Forevver and alwways." Then he grabbed you hand, and you told him you loved him to in his wavy accent. Which made him laugh a little and you both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAAAAAY I DID IT! Sorry this took forever to write and publish! I would like to say that I do not own MANiCRO! It belongs to Toasthat and EmptyFeet! And It tells you who the song I picked belongs to.

I hope you love this lemon! I asked you guys and people on Instagram who you wanted and it was a close call between Eridan and Cronus but Eridan won by two votes! The next lemon I'm going to do is Dirk! But I'm going to do a couple of regular x Readers and they are going to be the ancestors this time! So just comment which ancestor you want or I'll just pick one myself. Until next time! CHARLIE OUT! ♒