Twenty {R.T.}

there's a sprinkle of smut here, just warning y'all

===

Rog pulled me inside the house and grabbed my wrist tightly, tugging me along behind him. He closed the door behind us and desperately took off his shirt, both of us pulling clothes off as we headed upstairs. He took my hands sweetly and intertwined our fingers. He pressed me up against the bedroom wall when we got there and held me still as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. He stayed there for a moment before grinding his hips against mine and peppering my neck with kisses. I moaned softly.

"Well, that was strangely quiet," he said cockily. His voice was nearly an octave lower, with a raspy undertone that made me weak in the knees. He was already breathing hard, panting with excitement for what lay in store. "Don't worry, I'll have you screaming later."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, challenging him.

"Oh, do you really want to go there right now?" He asked, smirking.

He let go of my hands and grabbed my waist. He pulled me close, making sure I could feel his prominent boner. He gently pushed me towards the bed while he stripped himself of his boxers, and I frantically pulled off my bra, dropping it on the floor carelessly.

"I'm waiting," I teased, spreading my legs for him. He laughed.

"What happened to virgin pure?" He asked, crawling over me.

"I told you, those days are over," I whispered sensually. "Stop procrastinating and make love to me already!"

===
okay i'm done with that now i can't do smut
===

I crawled off of Roger slowly, tired. I sat on the edge of the bed and glanced at the clock. Three in the morning. Roger looked at the clock, too.

"Three AM," he stated. "A new record for us."

"Roggie, I don't think I can walk," I said in a shaky voice.

"You okay?" He asked me worriedly. He sat up quickly. "Was I too rough? Did we go too long?"

"Roger, I'm fine," I said with a tired laugh. "Just exhausted and sore."

"Oh," Roger said, sighing in relief. "For a moment, I thought you were going to yell at me."

"No," I said, smiling. "It was great, Rog, it's always great with you. Now, help me downstairs, I want to eat."

"Alright, fine," he said, chuckling. He got up, a little shaky on his legs at first, but then he was fine. He walked around the bed and turned around, letting me climb on his back. He carried me downstairs to the kitchen and dropped me off on a chair at the counter. "What do you want?"

"Milk and cookies," I responded instantly. He smiled before getting me my requested food. He was about to sit next to me when the doorbell rang. "What the fuck do you want, it's three in the fuckin' morning!"

"Good morning to you, too, darling," Freddie's voice called through the door. "We come bearing news!"

"Can it wait? We just shagged," Roger said loudly.

"Do you want the news or not?" Freddie asked. I sighed.

"Come in, but avoid the kitchen," I called. "We're sweaty and nude and I'm absolutely exhausted."

"Sure thing, darling," Freddie said. I heard him insert the key I'd given him and him and the other boys walked in, heading for the living room.

"While you're there, can you grab Roger's shirt and throw it into the kitchen?" I asked. A moment later, his shirt came flying in, crumpled into a little ball. I put it on quickly and kissed Roger's cheek. "I'm going to grab you a pair of briefs and pants, 'kay? I'll be back in shorts."