11. 99 problems + 1

Taehyung's POV

When I finished cleaning the mess, I went upstairs to look out my window. He still hasn't come home yet huh.

I opened the window allowing the breeze to graze my skin.

This is exactly what I needed.

I looked at Jungkook's clean room, memorizing every detail.

How his desk is always the only thing messy in his room. His origami works that he does with post it's when he's bored are piled in the trash.

I remember while I was sick I snuck in and took a small swan. I even noticed my washed clothes on the top of his dresser.

I saw the door opening. He finally came home. Sadly he didn't look at me. And I didn't expect him to. I closed my window and turned around heading to my desk to catch up on all my missing work.

Till I heard the door open and close downstairs. The terrible smell of booze accompanied it, lingering around the house.

It must be
.
.
.
.
Dad (still not used to that) since he has the key. The smell and the noise became stronger burning my nose.

He was coming up

I closed my laptop preparing to show him my empathy. He roughly opened the door loosening it's screws. He sped up walking to me.

"H-hey D-D"

*BAAM*

My head twisted as I fell toward the ground.

He
.
.
.
He punched me.

The effects of the impact started to kick in sending pain throughout my body. I heard him start to yell at me. His spit pouring out his mouth.

I couldn't hear much. Everything was getting darker.

"YOU LOW PIECE OF—" And that's all I heard before I passed out.

Sorry for the short filler chapter but Thx guys for reading. I didn't think this book would make it to three hundred. Well I hope it'll keep going. 😁

 😁

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊