Chapter 1

~~~ Three Years Ago ~~~
       "I would like to announce the newest member of the SBPD. She transferred here from Boston and is here to stay. Welcome Y/N L/N. And please, make her feel at home. Dismissed." Chief Karen Vick told the force. She made a retreat to her office and the crowd dispersed. Y/N went to her desk and sat down.
       "Hello there. My name is Shawn Spencer, and this is my partner, Burton Guster. I'm a Psychic who works on many cases here." a man stated.
       "Psychic, huh? Well, Mr. Spencer. Then tell me something. Read me, or whatever the heck you do." Y/N said with a smirk. Shawn placed his hand up to his head.
       "You are an only child. You haven't dated in a year. You were a popular kid in school. Your parents are rich. And you live with a cat and two dogs. The brown dog likes to cuddle, the Dalmatian likes to run, and your black cat likes to lay on your lap." Shawn responded.
       "I am an only child. I haven't dated since I transferred here a week ago. I was unpopular in school. Yes, my parents are wealthy. Yes, I have a cat. Only one dog. Close, though. Almost got it!" Y/N stated, "So, Mr. Spencer. Your dad worked here when you were a child. Your mom left. You have a girlfriend named Abigail. I think that you are thinking about dumping her. You are a Psycic and started an agency a couple months ago with your best friend, Gus."
       "Wow. That was spot on." Shawn replied.
       "And." Y/N whispered, "You're not really Psychic, just hyper observant." Y/N smiled and headed over to Juliet O'hara's desk to talk to her about a case.
       "Shawn. You okay?" Gus asked.
       "I bet that I will land a date her first." Shawn looked at Gus with a smile on his face.
        "Uh, Shawn? I think she knows more about you than you do. Kinda creepy." Gus muttered.
        "I know. She might actually be Psycic." Shawn began, "She gets me!"
        "Uh, no. I don't think so." Gus told his best friend as Y/N walked off.
        "Jules!" Shawn called as he walked over to her desk.
        "What is it, Shawn?" Juliet questioned.
        "Do you know how Y/N knows so much about us?" Gus inquired before Shawn could speak.
        "She did background checks on all of us before she transferred here. She knows more about us than we do. She's a skilled asset to the team. Alongside that, she is super kind and willing to protect the town and citizens. She misses Boston, though. She says she had really good friends there." Juliet explained.
~~~ Now ~~~
        "It has been three years since I transferred here from Boston. I have made some really good friends here, including the infamous Shawn Spencer, Psychic Detective." a few slow claps, "I just wanted to thank the kind people at the SBPD for the 150 plus cases that we have solved. And to thank everyone for this award. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks." Y/N smiled as the mayor rewarded her with the Detective of the Year award. People clapped loudly.
        "Isn't she great? Well, thank you all for coming out this afternoon. I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Thank you." the mayor headed back towards the Town Hall. People stood up and walked away. The sun began to set and Y/N headed to her house by the sea. People congratulated her as they passed. The award was tucked safely in her bag. She walked past an alley and felt uneasy. She looked behind her and saw nothing. She shrugged and looked ahead and just as she began walking, a hand fell over her mouth and pulled her inside the alleyway.
        "Get off!" Y/N yelled, tugging at the arm. Her heart pounded in her ears. Fear filled her entire person as she struggled. The person let her go and she turned. Her fear melted away and she almost cried.
         "Eliot?" Y/N began, "Nate? Parker? Sophie? Hardison?" They all nodded and Y/N hugged each of them individually. When it came Eliot's turn, Y/N began to cry tears of joy.
          "Y/N, I missed you." Eliot whispered, "We all did." Y/N smiled.
          "I still remember what you taught me." Y/N said. Eliot got in a fighting position, and Y/N kicked him in the gut. Eliot threw a punch at Y/N, but she dodged it. She grabbed his arm and held it behind his back gently, so as not to hurt him. She placed her foot on his back and leaned down.
       "Did you really think I'd forget?" Y/N muttered with a smile. She put her foot back on the ground and helped Eliot up.
        "Uh, what did I just see?" Hardison questioned.
         "You just witnessed the defeat of Eliot!" Y/N teased as she swung her arm around Eliot's shoulder.
         "Wow. He's always beat you." Parker remarked.
         "Well, I've had to fight off a criminal. Or two. Or three." Y/N muttered, "Wait, why are you here again?"
        "We have a client who was on vacation in Boston, but lives here, and he was followed. The person following him, he says, lives here." Nate told Y/N.
       "Does your client know the follower's name?" Y/N questioned.
        "He said the follower was you." Sophie said.