Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.
        "Wait. What do you mean me? I haven't been to Boston in three years. I haven't even been out of California. I haven't been close to Boston. Is there no other information that could change his accusation?" I asked.
         "We can ask him. I'm not sure if he knows anything more." Sophie told us. I felt a sick feeling in my gut as they talked.
         "Where does he live?" I questioned.
         "He lives on the far side of town." Eliot said, "Why?"
         "If anyone can help, it's my friend." I replied.
         "How can he, or she, help?" Parker questioned.
          "He's a Psychic." I smiled.
~~~ Time Skip ~~~
        "Henry Spencer?" I knocked on his door and stood back.
        "Ah, Y/N. Who are they?" Henry Spencer asked.
         "Just some friends. But that's not important right now." I began, "Where's Shawn?"
         "His office." Henry told us, "He's at the Psych office." I smiled.
          "Thank you."
~~~ Time Skip ~~~
        I walked through the doors to the Psych office.
        "Shawn?" I called.
        "In here!" a voice called back. We walked into the main part of their office and flipped the light on.
        "Why are you sitting in the dark?" I asked.
        "Because I didn't want to turn the lights on." Shawn replied. Eliot, Sophie, Nate, Parker, and Hardison walked in as well.
         "Oh, Y/N. Nice to see you." Gus approached from the back room.
          "Who are they?" Shawn questioned.
         "Oh, Shawn, Gus, this is Sophie Devereaux, Alec Hardison, Nathan Ford, Eliot Spencer, and Parker. Guys, this is Shawn Spencer and Burton Guster, or Gus." I introduced everyone and they all shook hands.
        "Okay. Is there a special reason why you brought them here?" Shawn started, "And why does Eliot have such lovely hair?"
        "They came down from Boston because someone said that I was following them while they were there. So I need you to come with us to his house and." I paused, "And psychicly read him." Shawn just smiled.
        "Okay. I guess I could do that." Shawn replied, still smiling.
        "Why are you smiling?" I inquired.
        "Because this is the first time you have asked me for help in a year." Shawn whispered. I rolled my eyes and followed them out the door.
~~~ Time Skip ~~~
        "Mr. Fredrickson? We have some questions for you!" Nate rapped on the door.
        "Yes. Hang on!" a voice called back. A minute later, an older man opened the door.
         "Ah, Mr. Ford. I see you came." Mr. Fredrickson said with a small smile. He looked to be about 50.
         "Nice to see you again. Tell me." Nate cleared his throat, "Is this who was following you?" Nate gestured to me, and I gave a small wave.
         "Mr. Fredrickson, was it? I was psychicly lead here by the spirits in the psychic realm. Do you live alone?" Shawn interjected with his hand to his temple. I looked down and sighed.
         "Yes, I do live alone." Mr. Fredrickson began, "Who are you?"
         "My name is Die Hard, and this is my associate, Die Harder." Shawn gestured to Gus, "We want to know why you accused beautiful Y/N here of following you."
         "Oh, well. I looked back behind me while I was in Boston and saw someone with the same H/C hair and the same E/C eyes following me. If it wasn't you, I am so sorry that I accused you. I'm super paranoid, and I just thought that-" I interrupted him.
        "That's perfectly okay, Mr. Fredrickson. We should be going. Have a nice night." I said as I walked off, the others following me. I heard the door shut and a wave of relief washed over me.
        3rd Person P.O.V.
        As Y/N and the others walked off, Mr. Fredrickson shut his door and snatched the phone. He punched in the phone number that he was given so long ago.
         "Yes, Mr. Yang? Mr. Yin?" a pause, "Yeah. They came. I want you to tear them apart. From the inside." Mr. Fredrickson hung up and laughed.
         Y/N and the others thought the danger had passed. But, what they didn't know was that for the past two years, they have been watched. Their every step, every move, every breath, every contact, everything. The ultimate danger was slowly approaching.
       The Yin-Yang killers were closing in, like a wolf pack closes in on it's prey. They were coming, and no one could stop them.