II.

°

°

It was Jughead's first day of Southside High. So far, it was going okay. The school was a mess. The toilets don't even flush. No heat, no air conditioning, just whatever mother nature brings to them. Southside High has a weird smell to which he didn't enjoy very much.

Jughead was sitting in English class with his new friends Toni and Sweet Pea the two out of three Serepents that Little Mouse met at Pop's yesterday. Sweet Pea didn't have a care in the world. He was on his phone not paying attention to the teacher like usually at Southside High. That what most of the student were doing or they was sleeping.

"Fahrenheit 451, by one of my favorite authors, Ray Bradberry. Start with the title. Can anyone tell me it's significance." Mr. Phillips talks about to the students who were paying attention which is Toni and Jughead.  Jughead knew the answer but Toni told him it would be a good idea not to answer. So none of the students wouldn't get mad.

Sweet Pea was looking at Little Mouse's Instagram. He found her account by looking at Jughead account he has lot of tagged photos of her and since he started following the beanie boy this morning he thought he would become nosey to see what goes on in his life.

When Sweet Pea sees Little Mouse's recent photo, he started to feel unhappy of the picture.

   riverdalephotography: new friend🌻tagged: @regman

tagged: @regman

"What! Damn it!" Sweet Pea yells out  walking out of the class leaving Jughead and Toni confused. No one tried to stop him either not even the teacher.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After class, Toni and Jughead were walking in halls. "So, I convince the teacher to let's us have our student newspaper back."

"That's awesome." Toni says going to her locker getting ready for third period.

"So what do you think what was wrong with Sweet Pea earlier? You know him with the leaving class."