Is drugs the way out?

(A few weeks after the incident with Whitney and Kevin. Whitney has a gig at a bar and a familiar face shows up)

Whitney: *smiles nervously feeling anxious* i hope i do good. Haven't really been on stage by myself in years. Just me, and the crowd.

Michael: you'll do great baby *eyeing her up and down* you getting a little meat back there i see. *winks*

Whitney: *laughs* shut up, Michael.

Michael: have a good show babe. *wrapping his arms around her smacking her ass* ooo more cushion more daddy's pushing huh?

Whitney: *biting her lip and jumps* better quit. That's for later. *kisses his lips pulling herself out of his arms she hears the music start and fans screaming she walks out on stage and starts singing* I get so emotional baby, every time i think of you, you, you.

Fans: *singing a long*

Robyn: *in the crows taking a sip of her moscato points to one of her friends* would you believe me when i said i hit that ? *chuckles*

Laura: you hit ? Hit who?

Robyn: *bites her lip* Whitney, duh.

Laura: Robyn, no you didn't. You're lying.

Robyn: no I'm not. Trust and believe, Robyn got some of that, and it was good.

Laura: *shaking her head* damn, rob. Okay i see you.

Whitney: *continued singing hitting the high note* i get so emotional !!!!

Fans: *clapping and whistling at her*

Whitney: *smiles waving at them as she wipes her face with a warm towel* we're going to take it way back, to my first album. That made me who i am today. It was a song me and Teddy did together. It's called, hold me. I hope you remember it.

Gary: *starts singing* I'll hold you, and touch you .. make you my woman..

Whitney: *singing* I believe you, when you, say that you love me. Know that i won't take you for granted today the magic has begun. So, won't you hold me, touch me, make your woman, tonight.

Both: *singing* hold me in your arms tonight, feel my life with pleasure. Let's not waste this precious time. This moment's ours to treasure.

(They get done singing)

I want to bring someone out on stage, that is very dear to my heart besides my children. My husband. Come here, mike.

Fans: *gasping in shock*

Michael: *walks on stage nervously hoping no one would making any rude comments about him standing in front of Whitney looking at her*

Whitney: as you all know, we've had our issues but he's been the love of my life since i was a little girl, way before i got into the music business. *looking at Michael* so mike, what song you want to sing?

Laura: *taps Robyn's shoulder* damn, looks like you're a little bit too late, rob.

Robyn: *sucking her teeth* i knew she couldn't leave this man alone. Just wait til this is all over i have my old passes so they'll let me back there.

Laura: don't do anything stupid.

Robyn: i won't. I'll give her something she's been missing. *grins*

Michael: This one *lifting Whitney's head up by her chin licks his lips pressing his lips against her wrapping his arms around her waist passionately starts tongue kissing her*

Fans: *in awe recording them*

Whitney: *kissing him back with the microphone in her hand making sure she won't drop it*