Chapter 1

" The 2 picture is of Maya" !!!!!

Maya POV

"DAD. Please stop" I yelled

He kept throwing beer bottles everywhere. I hated it when he got drunk. Every since my mom died he taken all of the hate and pain out on me.

I ran up to my room. I have had enough. I threw my suitcase on my bed. Put random clothes in there. Also with my 5,000$ savings. I shoved my phone in my pocket. Put my jacket on. Some uggs over my leggings. And climes out of my window.

I am finally free I walked the streets looking for a hotel. Ahhh there we go j said stoping in front of a motel 6. I checked in and got my room.

I set my stuff on the floor and went o the bathroom to freshen up. I lived up my shirt and looked at the now purple bruise that was forming on my stomach from all the kicking and punching my father has done to me. Thinking of it brought me to tears. I pulled my shirt down and went to sleep.

" Dream"

' Dad please stop I didn't mean it I will break up with him. Please stop your hurting me' I screamed.

He was pinning me against the wall. Constantly throwing punches into my stomach.

End of dream

I woke up with sweat all over my head. I got out of my bed and walked over to my phone.

3 missed calls from Luke

I missed him so much. My dad made me break up with him after he found out I was dating. My best friend.

I loved him he was so sweet.

He was the only one that I have told about my dad abusing me.

I decided to call him back

" Hey I really miss ya Luke"

"Me too Maya. Hey you out because when I came to your house your dad answered the door and went nuts thinking I kidnapped you. "

"Ummmmm Luke can I tell you something"

"Ya Maya You know you can talk to me about anything right.

"Ya Luke I ran away. "

" Ohh my god Maya where are you I am going to pick you up right now."

I smiled of how protecting and caring he was.

" I'm at this motel thing on congress street. " I said and hung up the phone.

In less then 10 minutes there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door

There was standing Luke with some other girl I kind of Felt jelouse.

" Hey Maya sorry I had to bring my sis. "

" This is Jackie my twin" he said

"Wow I did not know you had a twin" I said

"Me either"

I let them in and he told me to pack up.

I guess I'm staying with them for a

While.

He left me alone to pack while he made a phone call outside.

Jackie walked up to me.

" Hey Maya need help with packing"

"No thanks"

We talked for a while and I figured out a couple things about her. She lived in Ireland with her brother Niall. And she didn't know she had a twin brother because here parents split when she was young and Niall was born 2 years after that.

She was also dating some guy named Liam. They have been dating for 2 years.