Chapter 3

What maya is going to wear

Maya POV

Luke came back in after about 10 minutes.

" So I was on the phone with my room mate and he said you could stay with us" he said he face full with excitement.

" Luke you really didn't need to I could of got a job and paid for my own apartment." I complained feeling guilty

" Maya your my best Friend I would never do that"

I walked over to him and have him a huge hug. And let go after a while. I missed his warm comforting hugs.

" So go get dressed and I will take you out to lunch id be surprised if you weren't hungry." He said

He's right I am really hungry. I can't even remember the last time I ate. I walked to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt that said Chicago. I walked to the bathroom.

And washed my face and changes my clothes. I put my hair is a side braid.

I didn't like putting to much makeup on. Because I feel like a doll. So I only put some mascara on.

I walked out of the bathroom after about 5 minutes and saw Luke and Jackie sitting on the bed on there phones.

"Watcha doing" I said in a wierd high pitch voice.

" Nothing" luke said in a stressed out looking face.

He pulled his lip ring between his teeth and put his phone away.

"Ready to go. You look beautiful. " He said and I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks.

I turned away. But he caught my chin and turned it around.

" You are so perfect" he said

" IN MY AMERICAN APERAL UNDERWEAR." Jackie screamed

"What" I asked

" Luke wrote that song"

" She looks so perfect"

" I'm kinda in a band" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"That is so cool you will have to show me some more of our songs later. " I said

" Of course" he said giving me a peck on the check.

" EWWWWWWWWWW MAYA'S GOT LUKE COODIES" Jackie screamed. I'm staring to wonder if She is a kid trapped In 18 year olds body.

" Really jackie you should not be talking out of all people. When your making out with Liam upstairs. "

Her face turned bright red.

" Whatever" she mumbled turning back to her phone.