BANDNAPPED

I was in my room and heard screaming I ran out of my room and looked to see my best friend Chloe. "AHHHHHHH" SHE SCREAMED "CHLOE SHUT UP AND TALK HOLY SHERBERT" I yelled and walked back into my room. " Oh my god guess what?" She said plopping on my bed.

I was on the computer doing well nothing. "What?" I asked not looking away. "I have tickets to see ONE DIRECTION but I have 2 tickes and I need a special someone." She said jumping up and down. U see I'm not a big fan of one direction I don't hate them I just "dislike" them in a sort of way.

"Ugh no Chloe no way." I said sitting on the floor with her. She gave me the puppy dog eyes and the lip. NO NO NOT THE EYES THEY LOOK INTO MY SOUL." Fine fine ill do it" I sad getting up. " When the concert" I asked "tomorrow at 8 ill pick u up at 7:30" she said and skipped out the door.

"WHAT WOULD I DO WITH OUT U?" She yelled "U WPULD BE DEAD OR IN JAIL!" I giggled "GOT THAT RIGHT!" She yelled them walked out the door. I ran up stairs and flopped on my bed. There not that bad I mean I might have a fun time the blond haired boy and the stripes are cute. SLAP what am I saying. Ugh I need sleep.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up with my phone going crazy U HAVE A MESSAGE ,U HAVE A MESSAGE. I really need to change my text tone. I got of bed to take a quick shower. T got out of the shower and it was 3:45 so I sat on my bed and watched tv

It was now 6:30 so i went in my closet and grabbed a flower dress that is long in the back and short in the front. With my red hair straitened. I looked at my clock. 7:23 just in time. WAIT a second this is a concert. BLUBBER FISH. I went back to change into blue skinny jeans and a black and white shirt with blue high-topped converse

By this time it was 7:30 and my phone rang. "Mads get out here." Chloe said. " I'm coming' I said and ran out of my room and almost fell down them like 6 times. I grabbed the key and locked the door and made sure i had everything. Good I have everything.

I walked to the car and got in. " SO mads are u exited I know I am I CAN'T WAIT to see my little styles." She said " nice Chloe nice" I said and looked out the window. This is gonna be a long night.

We got there around 7:50 so we had time to go to the bath room and stuff. We walked ini the arena. The biggest arena in London the O2. I never thought I'd be here but look at me now ay. We had front row seat and backstage passes.

I took and seat and waited. When the concert started Chloe was screaming and yelling. To my surprise I starting singing the songs I didn't even know they where actually pretty good I'm not a dircetioner but there good.

The concert was over and Chloe had to pee so I handed her the backstage pass ticket ad I had mine and walked to the back. I met curly ,stripes, vas happening boy, Irish man, and daddy.

We sat down and talked about things then I heard a scream them unwashed out cold