~COVER FORM~

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY FORMS THAT ARE NOT COMMENTED ON THIS PAGE. PLEASE ONLY COMMENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR FORM.

I will try my best to meet all of your needs but I can't guarantee anything. 

Also, side note. You can enter multiple Title names if you want me to cover a series and make it the same theme. But if you do that make the different titles obvious please and add "series" to the details part. Thanks. :)

REQUEST FORM:

Please only enter it here in the comments. 

Title:

Subtitle: (Not required)

Author's name: (Either real or username, or nickname or pen name or initials or your cow's name or no name at all. whatever your vibe is I will respect it)

Book Description: (if not made just give me the general gist of the plot)

Genres:

Feel/Aesthetic/vibe/mood whatever you want to call it:

Tags: (five or more please)

Specifics: (optional) also this is where, if you were to really like any of my past or example covers you would put that cover name on here and all that :) It can be anything and if you already have an image you can PM me the link or email it to writingunitedemailIf you want characters in the cover please tell me the specifics, like their hair color, skin color, eye color, style, etc. This is also where you would tell me if you wanted a sticker on your cover.

Password: Go read the payment and rules

If you have a picture already picked out you can send it to me via email at laurelmariewrites@gmail.com or send me the link via pm's

I will probably make more than one cover for each request so you can pick.

If you want me to email you the cover for better quality just pm me your email address.

Enjoy!