~AESTHETICS FORM~

LIKE COVERS, AESTHETIC FORMS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN THIS PAGES COMMENT SECTION. ANY SENT THROUGH PM'S OR ON MY MESSAGE BOARD WILL BE IGNORED.

Alrighty People here's the form!Comment on this page and I'll do my best. I am always willing to re-do.

My aesthetics are 3 by 3 (so 9 slots) and I put in just about anything (Except cuss words and inappropriate junk)

Aesthetics, describe your characters. They give your readers a vision of who this character is. And if I portray them wrong then it'll mess up your story. So please, PLEASE tell me if you want me to move something or change or remove a picture or quote. Because I will.

Aesthetics have a lot more go into them planning wise so I might pm you pictures and options and ask questions about your character. I want to work with y'all on this as much as possible.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Character's name:

Main Colors:

Vibe:

Description of character:

Objects you'd like to see in the aesthetic:

Quotes: (you can be specific if you want or just give me the general mood and I'll send you options to choose from)

Other random stuff: (this is optional but if you, need something out in it that doesn't go into any of the categories above put it here, otherwise ignore this COMPLETELY)

Password: Read the Payment and Rules.

Tags: (and just like the covers 5 or more please)

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

EXAMPLES ARE NEXT!