Just do it (Tzuyuxreader fluff)

Zhou Tzuyu. The Apple of your eye. Well not just your eye. She's the crush of most dudes in your School. But there's something very unfortunate about your situation. You're her Best Friend. The rock in her life. You're are the one person who isn't supposed to be interested in her.

But being so close to her only makes it worse. When she casually acts cute in front of you, asking you to buy her a cheeseburger with a a cheeky 'pwetty pwease', you're heart cant but flutter. When she looks directly into your eye as she talks to you, time just seems to stop and her words become just random mumbling. When she talks about other guys confessing to her and asking her out and the multiple dates she goes on, you can't help but feel jealous. But you can't, can you?

"Hey since I'm going out with Liam this Saturday, I can set you up with Dahyun. So we could go on like a double date. You interested y/n?" Tzuyu said as she bit the straw of her Capri-sun, gnawing and twirling it in her mouth like she was trying to bite it off. You shook your head, unable to talk with that sandwich you were still chewing, but letting her know your disinterest. "Why not? You were telling me about how cute she was. Don't you want to go out with her? Or is there someone else you have your eye on?"

You swallowed the sandwich turn mush, before answering, "well kinda." You stopped to take another bite of your stupid sandwich, your conscience screaming at you to tell her how you really feel. She looks as you, a little confused, as you do your best to avoid contact with those sparkling orbs of hers.

"Well who is it?" You almost choke on your sandwich, spurring our a series of coughs, hurriedly covering your mouth with a napkin to prevent any of the sandwich from flying out of your mouth.

You turn to look at her, playing with the Capri-sun with your right hand, contemplating what you should say. "Tzuyu the truth is..." What's the truth? Say it! Say it! "The truth is that I like you." You shut your eyes as those words escape your mouth.

You slowly opened your eyes, expecting an angry, nonchalant or even laughing Tzuyu, but you only saw her smiling, looking rather happy. "Really? Do you mean it?" She asks enthusiastically.

"Yeah." I answer sheepishly, daring not to turn my face to face her.

"You know I've had a crush on you too. And I was afraid you'd reject me." She giggled.

You were a little confused by those words. You felt like there was no way in the world that could be real but yet they sounded so genuine. Your heart thumped in your chest and the feeling of happiness spread across your body like wildfire. "So, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"All day Everyday." You can't help but to help a huge smile plastered on your face as she suddenly grabs hold of your hand. Sure things could go wrong but who cares, you just got the Apple of your eye to be the girl in your life.