c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶4̶

A/n: before you read just please PLEASE appreciate Jooheon and Minhyuk's cuteness.

Thank u, next

Jungkook's pov.

"Koo...do you miss someone?"

I started to feel a little nervous as I tried to vanish it.

"Actually...there's nothing much to talk about" Tae eyed me as he looked up.

"Why tho? Don't you miss somebody?"

"I don't know, do I?" I said placing my index finger under my chin making a thinking face.

"Oof...I knew you would avoid it Koo but it's okay you'll tell me another time" he said burying his face in my chest as we were fast asleep.

-

Taehyung's pov.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the emptiness beside me.

I rolled on the bed stretching and then I got up walking straight to the kitchen.

As I was passing through the hall I saw the hyung's work room with the door wide open.

I tiptoed and entered quietly the room to see Hoseok hyung and Jungkook in front of two big monitors.

I went close to them without them noticing. I placed my hand gently on Jungkook's shoulder making him jump in surprise as I flinched.

"Oh it's you" he said and sighed in relief grabbing me by my waist holding closer.

"You'll catch a cold sweetheart you're wearing only my t-shirt"

"I'm okay...it's not that cold"

As I said those words I felt a warm sensation on my tight, it was Jungkook's hand.

"We don't want these to be exposed don't we...?" he said in my ear with his deep and husky voice as I nodded obediently.

We were interrupted by a fake cough.

"You can't fuck in the studio because if you get cum on the technologies you might burn something...just saying" J-hope said with a disgusted face making me and Koo laugh as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"By the way what are you doing?"

"Well...I thought about what you said and I asked Hoseok hyung to help us find JooHeon"

I widened my eyes and jumped around.

"Calm down princess, keep your energy for later" he said winking as I blushed and sat on the couch beside him shyly.

"...hmmm...I FOUND IT!" yelled Hoseok as me and Jungkook jumped in surprise.

"W-what the-"

"I found your friend JooHeon Taetae!" I widened my eyes again running in Hoseok's arms.

"Thank you thank you thank you hyung~"

"You're welcome Tae"

"So where is he?"

"He lives on the street *random ass shit street*

(A/n: ya know I'm a lazy hoe thank you)

"That's not so far from here"

"Koo can you drop me there please?"

"Sure love, go get dressed I'll wait for you outside"

I nodded and went upstairs changing in a pair of baggy pants and a black t-shirt.