c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶7̶

The third pov.

"J-Jin hyung y-you look amazing" said Taehyung tearing up.

"Omg sweetheart" said Jin hugging Tae tight.

They both turned when the door opened.

"Hyung, I knew you would look good in this suit" exclaimed Jimin jumping up and down.

"Oh~ hyung! Try to not get Namjoon blind!" Hoseokie said and all of them laughed.

"...Yoongi? Are you not gonna say anything to Jin hyung?"

"You look good"

"Aww thank you Yoongs" said Jin as Yoongi smiled sweetly.

As everybody was busy talking about Jin's outfit in the changing room burst Jungkook frowning.

"Who took Namjoon's tie? I swear for who did this I'm gonna-"

"Oh sorry Koo I thought it was for Jin hyung"

"Its okay baby, you know Jungkookie loves you. Oh Jin hyung you look good" said Jungkook before kissing Taehyung's forehead and getting out.

"That's whipped culture" said Yoongi and Taehyung blushed deep.

-

"Firstly if someone has something to say or it's against this ceremony please say it now or stay quiet"

Everybody sat silent.

"Okay then, I guess we can start. Today, we gavered here to take part in this beautiful event between two young souls who decided to get paired together for the rest of their lives"

As the man was talking Namjoon got near him not even listening to the man's speech being too concentrated to what will happen next. As he was dying inside some outstanding words got his attention.

"Now we can invite the groom"

When Namjoon spotted Jin's figure his eyes went wide and a little watery and his throat was getting dry.

Jin was walking slowly with his head down hiding a faint blush and a shy smile.

When he got near Namjoon he sat right in front of him looking deep in his man's eyes.

"Will you Kim Namjoon take Kim Seokjin as your husband through hard and easy times, through pain and happiness, through sickness and healthiness, will you promise to love him until the death will separate you?"

"Yes I do"

"Will you Kim Seokjin take Kim Namjoon as your husband through hard and easy times, through pain and happiness, through sickness and healthiness, will you promise to love him until the death will separate you?"

"Yes I do"

With all this said Namjoon and Jin placed the rings on each other's fingers as Jin was fully on crying mode and Namjoon was tearing up.