Prolog

LONG TIME AGO, THERE WAS A LEGEND… As the mother of land on earth was on her motions into smaller pieces of land; the book of Halo was gifted to the wise Elf—Ataris; the key of Halcyon was gifted to the warrior Elf—Eurydice; the wits Wizard—Caelum gifted himself the wand of Chisel; and the wicked Wizard—Auriga gifted himself the wand of Chariot. In the name of equilibrium, Ataris, Eurydice, Caelum and Auriga are fated together to invent the blood diamond, a super magical power gift for King of Knight—Talisman. The universe continually inherits those gift to the successor of 1 Knight, 2 Elves and 2 Wizards, the unifier—the Chosen Five.

One gloomy day, when the gifts inherited to Ares, Selene, Helios, Horus and Seth; Selene read about chaotic and the seven devils on her book of Halo. It had been said that the seven devils of pride, greed, envy, anger-revenge, lust, gluttony and sloth will ruin the virtue of one of the Chosen Five. And it happened.

The seven devils incite Seth, his self-obsessed flare up, he bent on creating the magical world for Wizard and Elves thus demolishing the has-no-magic-creatures—Knight. Seth steals Talisman from Ares—the Knight to bring his ambition into reality. But Talisman did not suit his magical power thus overturned him to be immortal evil. The chaotic war is unavoidable. Even the Elves have to involve too. But no one could kill Seth the Evil.

In the middle of chaotic war, the book of Halo said that the persons who capable to completely demolish Seth the Evil is the successor of the Chosen Five. But Ares, Selene, Helios and Horus could not let the earth broke into pieces while waiting for the successor of the Chosen Five. Later, they decide to incarcerate Seth the Evil and the blood diamond within him into multi-parallel world; they evacuate all magical animals into parallel-world; and revoke all magical power of the Wizard and Elf to prevent the unfair future rebellion. At last, the fate cursed Ares, Selene, Helios and Horus to live forever until they found their successor and demolish Seth the Evil.

Anyhow, sometimes a legend is more than just a legend. YES, IT HAS BEEN MILLIONS OF YEARS OF SEARCHING, WHICH HAPPENS AMONG US…

Continue to site