Pink Panties Pt. 2

Hey guys it's me again and I am back with an update. As the title says, this is a continuation of the previous one-shot. I hope you enjoy. ~E
I pull up Justin's sexy panties and help him sit down in the seat properly. We don't even bother to put his jeans back on. Then I close the door and basically run to the drivers side. Justin's house is only about a 10 minute drive so I'm pretty sure I can make it without dying from a case of blue balls.
While I'm driving, I hear Justin moan. I sneak a glance at him and his head is leaning against the seat and his eyes are closed tightly. His hand is slowly stroking his dick and I have to turn my head back to the road quickly.
"Stop it." I growl. My cheeks are white because of how horny I am and I can hardly focus on the road with my boner, and he is not making it any better.
"Why, I'm horny. Do you want me to help you out with yours?" He asks me with a wink and I contemplate it for a second, but I have to wait until we get to his house or my car will be full of cum, which by the way is hard to get out of the seats.
"Wait until we get there." I simply say and he just pouts and puts his dick away, but there is still a tent forming. "You are no fun."
We finally get to his house and I think that I may burst any second. He gets out the car but I take a minute to gather myself. I am sweaty and my dick is so hard that if he just looks at me a certain way, I may cum. As I am taking deep breaths in the car, Justin goes into the house and closes the door behind him. When I have finally recollected myself, I follow him into the house.
What I find when I walk in is a trail of his clothing. First his beat up Nike sneakers, then his grey socks, next his blue jeans, and then halfway up the stairs is his grey shirt. I notice that his panties are not in this trail so I get excited to see him with nothing but them on.
When I open the door to his room, there he is on the bed in nothing but those sexy light pink lace panties. I begin to strip as I make my way to the bed, leaving on my boxers. He then stands up off the bed and meets me half way. As soon as we reach each other, I bend down a little bit to kiss his lips passionately. He wraps his arms around my neck and I can tell he is struggling to reach my taller height so I lift him up by his ass and he wraps his legs around my waist.
This kiss then begins to get more heated as he grinds his ass on my dick. I groan into the kiss and sit down on his bed, Justin staying on my lap. He then breaks the kiss and kisses down my jaw to right below my ear. He knows that is my sweet spot and keeps torturing it, leaving a large mark before he continues down my neck, leaving butterfly kisses along the way.
Then he gets off my lap and places his knees onto the floor, placing his head right in front of my crotch. Next he pulls down my boxers and discards them somewhere in the room. When his hand grabs my dick, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. He smiles and then goes straight into sucking my dick. Slurping noises and moans begin to fill the room. My left hand entangles into the brown curls as my right one holds my body upright on the bed. As he is sucking, one of his hands is stroking what cannot fit into his mouth and the other one is fingering his ass.
I pull him back up onto my lap and I replace his fingers with mine. His panties are pulled to the side and I feel the lace tickling my hand as my fingers prepare him for what is coming. His head falls into the crook of my neck and I get to hear his quiet moans and gasps as they flow directly into my ear.
He then removes my fingers from his asshole and he pushes my back onto the bed gently. Next, he positions himself so that he can ride me. His head leans back as he slowly lowers himself. Lower and lower he goes and does not stop until his ass is touching my thighs. His insides are so warm and tight that I let out a loud groan. He looks back down at me and I can't help but think that he looks so sexy right now. His beautiful brown curls are beginning to stick to his forehead with sweat and his cheeks are an amazing shade of pink. His dick is hidden behind the pink lace and all I can see is the tip sticking out. As he begins to move, his lower lip gets sucked in by his teeth and his eyes slowly close.
When he finds a steady pace, I can't help but stare into his now open eyes. His hands find their way to my chest and he uses it to keep from falling off. His moans become louder as he quickens his pace. His movements are perfect and his bed is beginning to creak.
"Damn Myles, your dick feels so good!" He exclaims, never slowing his pace. He pulls me up by the back of my neck so we are now chest to chest as he is still riding me. The lace tickles my stomach as he creates the friction we both desperately want. His lips then attack mine and we are making out, his rhythm never changes or slows down. I start to kiss his neck as a strong feeling begins to form in my stomach.
I then stand up and flip our positions, laying his back down on the bed, never exiting his tight heat. He lets out a loud gasp as I begin to pound into him. The smacking of skin, our moans and the bed creaking can probably be heard all across the house, but luckily there is no one home.
"Justin, I'm about to cum." I warn him as my pace does not slow down at all. He barely nods his head before his eyes roll to the back of his head and he lets out a loud moan. Then strings of cum shoot from his dick, coating his stomach and some even reaching his chin. That sight is enough for me so I pull out and paint his stomach and panties with my cum. Our juices mix in a pool on his stomach as we both come down from our highs.
I lay down next to him on my back as we are both still panting from that amazing sex. Justin's breathing soon evens out and he turns to face me, cum slowly sliding onto the bed sheets we will definitely have to change before his parents get home.
He looks down at his panties and says "You ruined them." I turn to face him to see his cheeks are still pretty red and his eyes are a little glossy. He is smiling at me and I begin to laugh. The situation is really funny and he begins to laugh along with me. Soon enough we are both in hysterics.
When I am finally able to breath I sit up and pull him up with me. "Let's get in the shower and clean up before your parents get home." I get up and he follows, after giving my ass a playful slap.
Thank you guys so much for reading. I think this book has almost 6k reads which is incredible. But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this one and I will be back soon with another. ~E