Ingrate

Ingrate

A person that will never be pleased with any outcome.

_____________________________

It was yet again a beautiful midsummers noon in The Sailorstreet. This street was one of the old fashioned streets that never undertook change, a street that had a vintage feel to it when walked through. The houses were old fashioned with beautiful step gables and small windows that contrasted perfectly with the height of the small buildings. And in some strange way the street had a orange hue hanging over, that completed the whole picture of the iconic Italian streets with a twist of the fishermen houses of Holland.

Overall a mood maker for most,
and Taehyung was included under the majority of most. As a young kid he fell in love with the street, that somehow never became famous for its cozy and nostalgic perceive, but it was for the better.

Taehyung had a dream since youth that happly enough came true in The sailors courtyard. He had his own franchise that he himself was very proud and fond of. His boutique was one of the few downtown which brought enough locals for him and his small business to maintain good.

This period of time in particular was perfect for his business as the seasons were changing from spring to summer. People had it warmer then normal more customers showed up and came with all sorts of special requests. As of now his boutique was quite filled and him as only employer had to work hard, but labor and time was balanced by income. That he would treat himself with after.

Just as the last clients started taking their leave the bell above the door announced that a new costumer had entered. The male had a deep frown plastered to his face as he looked around the place. He scoffed and grumbled something unable to hear.

T-

the small man layed his eyes on me and started a heated staring contests with a dark undertone which in all honesty I did not sign myself up for. I turned around and started sweeping the floor hearing another scoff. I took a quick glance over my shoulder. the man walked straight through my pile of dirt emphasis; That I Swept, afterwards snatching a newspaper from the rack messing up the neatly stacked tower.

God be damned, i've sorted those bloody papers for twenty minutes.

I decided to ignore the heavy tension that the shorter brought in, and started picking at my way to unnecessarily hot sweater. after a while I heard footsteps getting closer, seconds later halting a few inches away from me.

A cough.
A foot tap.
A demand.

" Im here to get a haircut, No talking Included just a bit of the tips No weird fades or undercuts Just dead ends, understood. "

Rude as expected, but also some sort of formal to my surpise.

" Sure mister, please sit down in these comfortable leather seats. I'll be right there when im done with- "

" I said quote: "No talking" that includes all that sweet talk coming from your pretty little mouth right now. "

This guy definitely did not learn manners, nor a way of communicating proper like a decent human being.

" As you wish sir. costumer is king~ "

" May I speak to your manager. You as employee, just isn't doing it for me."

" I am the manager. "

" Nice then I like to shut your place down. "

__________________

Short I know

But y'all gotta deal with it bcs im a lazy shit that starts new projects and never finishes them

There will definitely come a sequel

(This is bad bad read this again no need for so much detail and if make other sentences also check the grammar)