Chapter 1

"Here goes nothing ," I said to myself while looking up the old adbandoned house. I parked my car and got out and grabbed my bag out of the backseat. I closed the door to the car and started walking up the pathway towards the front door of the house. I went up the steps and grabbed my keys from my bag and pushed the key in and opened the door and walked in.

I looked around the entrance area I was in it had gray walls and has lights attached to the walls in  a fancy way and the floors are a brown hardwood floor and it was in good shape for a 19 year old house. I start to walk away from the entrance hall and looked to my left to see a living room with a stone fire place and had a sofa and a chair with sheets on them. I looked to  my right to see the kitchen and it was in really good shape like somebody lives here.

I walked into the main hallway and as I went further away from the entrance hall I saw two different doors one was white and the other was a dark brown on the opposite wall. I opened the white door to see a bedroom.

I walked in and to see white walls and brown hardwood floor and a bed close to the window and on the opposite side is a closet.

I walked out of the bedroom and opened the dark brown door to see a really nice bathroom with white tiled floor and gray walls. "It looks pretty nice for a old bathroom ," I said to myself as I walked out of the bathroom. I walked further into the hallway to see a gray door at the end of the hallway. I looked to my right to see stairs and I looked back towards the gray door. "I should go get my stuff from my car ," I said to myself as I turned around to head back into the entrance hall.

*Time skip to after you get the boxes inside and got settaled in*

I was in my bedroom stripping the old bed sheets off of the bed when my stomach grumbled. "Let's go eat some ramon ," I said to myself as I walked out from my bedroom to  go to the kitchen.  I pulled a pot out from a box and turned on the gas stove and grabbed a water bottle from my backpack and pored it in there and grabbed a thing of spicy ramen from a box and let the water boil. After a couple of minutes I put the ramen into the pot and let it boil.

I grabbed a box that is filled with eating utencails and pulled a drawer and put the untencails in there and put it away and grabbed another box and opened up a cabnite and put all the bowls and plates in there and then grabbed another box with cups and put all the cups up. I went over the the boiling ramen to check it. "Yes it is done !," I yelled to myself.

I grabbed a bowl from the cabnite and chop sticks from the  drawer and drained the pot and put the ramen into the bowl and started eating. After a couple of minutes I decided to clean and check the water and then tomorrow I can go shopping for house things.

I went back into the hallway and went back to the gray door that I saw eilier. Before I opened the door I checked my phone to see the time and I was surprised by the fact that it is already 9:00 pm. "Well here goes nothing ," I said while taking a deep breath before opening the door.

 I flipped the light switch on near the door and opened the door and saw stone steps with metal railing along the wall, I stepped on the first step to see if it was safe.

After a couple of minutes I started to go down the steps until I reached the bottom. I fished my phone out from my pocket and turned on the flashlight and tried to find the light switch. "Found it ! ," I whispered yelled to myself while flipping the light switch on and light flooded into the room.  

 I looked around the room and saw that the walls were stone and the same kind of lighting as the entrence hall. And the floors were a smooth kind of stone and as I walked straight ahead I saw a sofa with a sheet covering it and a coffee table infront of it.

Then I looked to my left to see a black door and on the opposite side behind the sofa is a brown colored door and another door beside the black one is a cream colored door. I stepped closer to the sofa and grabbed ahold of the sheet and pulled it off and started cleaning this little living area.

After a couple of minutes the sofa and the coffee table were clean and then I walked back towards the black door. I took a deep breath before opening the door and counted to one. "Three....Two.......One ," I whispered to myself while opening the door.

I turned on the light on the side of the door frame and stepped inside the room just as when dim lighting flooded the room. I looked around the room and saw that the walls were gray and the floors was black and for some odd reason there was a chain link fence on the wall in the back of the room.

And on the opposite wall there was barbware. I walked closer to the fence and turned my head and saw chains coming down from the ceiling and my eyes followed where the chains were going and then my eyes stopped on where it was connected to.    "Holy Mother Of Jisoo's !" I yelled when I first saw the thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with another Fanfiction and I am sorry fi it sounds like yours ....I wrote this in school being bored in classes.... I'm going to come with a new Fanfiction called "Love Shot Baekhyun Fanfiction" or it might be a Chanyeol or Xuimin I haven't decided yet

anyways that's all I gotta say "Be Kind, Stay in school and FIGHTING!!"

Saranghae