Chapter 2

After regaining from the scare I walked closer to it to see what it was more clearly. When I got close enough I saw what it was. It was a life sized doll that looks exactly like a human standing there with the chains connecting to little rings in his skin.

He was warring black skinny jeans obviously dirty and had no shirt on and he looked mussculer and has abs. *A/N sorry couldn't help it lol* He has soft features, pale fair skin and a soft jawline and a medium size nose and blonde hair but you can see his dark roots though and chocolate brown eyes. I got even closer and reached my hand up to touch his face.

My hand rested on his cheek when all of a sudden the doll moved and growled. His once lifeless eyes now looked down at me with life filled in them. I gulped and then screamed "Holy Hoshi !" while staggering backwards while the doll or whatever it is was walking towards me.

But he couldn't reach me because of the chain length.  "W- Who A- Are y-You ?" I asked while studdering.   "I'm Leo ," said the thing with a soft deep voice but his glare says otherwise.  "What are you ?" I whispered while looking at the floor.   "I can't tell you," said Leo while sitting down on the floor. 

After a couple of minuets of silence and after I managed to calm myself.  I took a deep breath and asked " Do you want me to clean the room for you and then tomorrow morning I'll come back down to change your cloths and wash the ones you are warring ?". My gaze was still on the floor when I said that not wanting to look him in the eye.

"Look at me ," said Leo and I obyed and lifted my head and look at him in the eyes.  "Do as you want and as for......." his voice trailed off. And then he smirked a little and then said "That bring a towl with you when you come back ,". I nodded with a slight blush on my cheeks and then started cleaning.

And then after a couple of minutes the room was clean. I yawned and said "I'm going back up there,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a cliff hanger.... I'm really busy I need to update all of my stories and then publish Love Shot Byun Baekhyung Fan Fiction...

I promise I will do a double like every weekend but thank you for reading my stories

If you want to ask me questions feel free to ask me

Saranghae