Chapter 6

"Jay you really bout to get it I hope you know" "Why cuz I called you a bitch I call it how I see it" he didn't say anything he just pulled me by my legs to him he sat on the bed and threw me over his legs. "I know your bitch ass not bout to spank me like you my daddy" I felt a sting on my ass which made me yell "Wtf are you doin" he did it again. "Yo you buggin" he did it about 10 more times before he let me off his legs. I didn't say anything I walked to the bathroom and locked the door my ass hurts like hell I walked back out and got a lace bra and lace underwear he wants to play well let's play. I took a shower to heal my ass I got out dried off but my bra and underwear on put my hair in a ponytail washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom. He wasn't in the room so I walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone. I started taking pictures on snap and posted them on snap and Instagram just so everyone in the house could see. I scrolled through Instagram till a mad Roc walked in the room "Why you post them pics" "My shit I post what I want" "So me spanking you ain't teach you shit" "Boy I'm not your child" "You actin like it" "Whateva" I went back to scrolling throw Instagram and decided to go to the kitchen I knew everyone was in there too. I got up and went to the door "Where you going" "The kitchen to get a snack and something to drink" "I'll get it" he said getting up "No I'm good my legs not broke" I walked out the room and downstairs with him right behind me I walked into the kitchen "Hey guys" "Damn girl you fine" Kee said "Thank you baby" I went to the pantry to get some popcorn and I put it in the microwave and sat on the counter. "So um what made you wear that" Ray asked "Oh you know niggas wanna act like they my daddy and spank me like I'm 5 so I took a shower and put this on" "Well you look good in all the right places" Prod said checking me out "Thank you" "So Roc how you takin this" Prince asked "I'm taking it fine I sleep next to that every night I'm good" "It ain't like you fuckin me though" "I ain't fuckin you yet" "You'll never get the chance to fuck me" "Yea I hear you" my popcorn finished I got it and went to get some juice "Goodnight y'all" I was walking out the kitchen and felt eyes on my ass "Stop looking at my ass Ray Prod and Roc" I could hear Prince and Kee laughing. I went to the room and started watching tv and eating my popcorn till Roc came in the room. He took off his shirt and pants and got in the bed I knew what he was doing so I'm just going to play along. I got under the covers with him and got close to him I could feel him looking at me so I turned to face him. I starred in his eyes and saw him leaning in so I did the same till our lips connected. We started making out he pulled me on top of him I could feel his manhood getting hard I have him right where I want him. I started grinding against his friend it made him even more hard he started kissing my neck then back to kissing me he gripped my ass as I grind faster he was moaning while kissing me. I stopped as he was about to take off my underwear I got off of his lap and laid down with my back facing him I was smiling real hard I did a good job he wanted to play I just play it better.