We can share... if you like?

Frank

"We can share... if you like?" Gerard says with a sexy smirk. He trails his eyes all over my body and I shiver. I look at Mikey. I hope he says his brother has gone crazy, I hope he tells Gerard to back of. But he also looks at me like he's going to jump on me right now...

What is going on in here? Well... I was about to tell Gerard how much I love him, but when I walked into his room, he was fucking Mikey. I just stood there, watching the two brothers. Was I dreaming? Gerard spotted me and asked me what I was doing here. I stuttered that I loved him, but that it was clear that I should leave. I almost walked out of the door, when Gerard asked me that stupid question.

"We can share... if you like?"

Holy shit... I knew the Way brothers were crazy... But this?

Gerard climbs out of the bed. His naked body fully exposed. He walks over to me and grabs my wrists. He pins them above me against the wall and leans in to whisper in my ear. Oh... oh no... don't get aroused Frankie! Don't you dare to get aroused!

"I know you want me, Frank. You think I didn't notice the way you looked at me? You think I didn't hear you moan my name when you were showering? Come on Frankie. Just give in. It'll be so much fun." Gerard whispers seductively in my ear. He lowers his lip to my neck and starts kissing me there. I bite my lips. This should not turn me on, but Oh God. It does. No Frankie! No it doesn't!

"So. You're joining us?" he whispers then. I want to shake my head. I want to say no and run away from these psycho brothers. But instead I hear myself moaning 'yes'. Oh shit what have I done? You can't share a bed partner. Can you? That's just not right!

Gerard grins and lets go of my wrists.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint us." he whispers. He unbuttons my shirt and kisses my exposed skin. I close my eyes and moan. I throw my head back, and let the pleasure of Gerard kissing my skin take over. Then suddenly I feel another pair of hands on my hips. I open my eyes to look. Mikey is on his knees in front of me and unbuckles my belt. I moan and close my eyes again.

Soon the brothers fully undressed me and every single thought why I shouldn't do this is gone.

"Holy shit... Mikey..." I moan when the youngest brother licks over my length. I grab his hair and pull him closer. Mikey opens his mouth and starts sucking me off.

"Ungh... Oh!" I moan and open my eyes to watch Mikey's head bob up and down. He seems to enjoy it a lot... Gerard takes my chin and moves my head to his to kiss me. His lips fit perfectly on mine and together woth the sensation of Mikey sucking me off everything arounds me becomes a blur. Gerard grins and drops on his knees. Oh no. Holy shit. They're not going to-

I moan loud and throw my head against the door again. Holy fucking God! The Way brothers are both naked on their knees in front of me. Mikey is still sucking me off, and Gerard bites and sucks on the skin around my cock. Then they both share a hungry kiss. They suck in each others lips and lick at my cock at the same time. How long am I going to last with these two guys?

Gerard pulls away from the kiss and stands up. He gestures Mikey to do the same. They both stare at me with their beautiful eyes. Gerard smirks and licks his lips.

"So dear Frankie. It's all up to you. You want to be top, bottom or both?" he grins to me, while he strokes his brother's back, causing Mikey to moan.

"W-what do you mean, both?" I stutter. Mikey grins.

"Aw Gee he's never done a threesome before!" Wait... they did? With who?

As if Gerard can read my thoughts, he answers my unspoken questions.

"Oh dear Frankie, we've done a lot of threesomes. We've had Bob, Ray-" Bob and Ray? Why don't I know about that!

"Oh and Pete from Fall Out Boy!" Mikey laughs and Gerard starts to laugh to.

"Yeah that guy is a tiger in bed boy..." Gerard smiles. "But yeah. We've done it a lot. When you do both, you can fuck Mikey and be fucked by me at the same time." Gerard says grinning and he winks at me. Images of that appear before my eyes and I feel myself getting harder. Oh no... Gerard grins, again.

"I see you've made your choice." he laughs. Mikey smiles, grabs my wrists and take me to the bed. He lays himself down and pulls me on top of him. His mouth finds mine and he starts kissing me passionately. His hands trail over my body and he moves his hips so our erections rub against each other. Oh God... This feels too good...

Mikey opens his legs and wraps them around me. He pulls me closer and moans.

"Come on Frankie. Fuck me please." he whimpers and I frown. I always thought he wasn't the dirty kind of boy. Guess I was wrong. He captures my lips again and digs his nails in my back.

"Please Frankie." he moans desperately and I close my eyes and groan. I slowly push inside him and bite my lips. God... shit he's so thight!

When I fully pushed into him, I want to move back, but Mikey holds me close, and then suddenly I feel something against my entrance. It's Gerard... No he can't push inside me already I'm not prepared at all and-

"AAARGH GERARD!" I scream when he pushes slowly inside me. Damn this hurts! He doesn't even give me time to recover, he immediately starts pounding into me in a very quick and rough pace.

"Gerard! Fuck it hurts!" I choke out. Gerard moves his lips to my ear.

"Just start fucking my brother and you'll forget about the pain. I promise." he moans in my ear. I try to as he says. At first it's awkward to find a good pace to fuck Mikey and to be fucked by his brother at the same time, but soon I have it and Gerard was right. The pain is gone. All I feel is fireworks in my body. We both moan each others names very loudly and I hope the hotel workers don't come and see what's going on...

"Oh God Frankie! Please- oh right there!" Mikey moans and bucks his hips up in the same pace as me. I feel how Gerard starts jerking Mikey off and I moan at the sight beneath me. Mikey's hair sticks to his face because of the sweat. His eyes are closed and his lips are red and swollen while he moans my name. He throws is head back and bites his lips.

"Oh... Oh... Aah Frankie! Gerard I... I'm... AAAAHH!" He screams and he comes. His muscles tighten around me and I moan. God he is even tighter now... My thrusts become more and more uncontrollably. Gerard hits my prostrate with each trust and I close my eyes when suddenly the muscles in my stomach tense and I come. I moan both their names and I collapse on Mikey. Gerard thrusts harder into me, grabs the bedsheets to get hold on something and then he gives a loud growl and comes inside of me.

We all just lay there for a minute. Eyes closed. Panting. Exhausted. Satisfied.

"Frank. If you ever want to this this again. Just tell me. Oh shit you're hot." Gerard pants and Mikey nods.

"Oh yes you were. Please come back again." he pleads and I groan. I know I should say no. I know I shouldn't want to do this again. But hey, who can resist those sexy brothers?

"I'll come back. I promise." I say and the Way brothers both hug me tightly and I laugh. Maybe it's not so bad to share after all...

_The End_

Okay... this was the first threesome I've ever written so I hope I didn't fuck up haha :) Just tell me what you thought about it and check out my other stories :)

Xxx Kimberly