Epilogue

(A/N) I just made my friend watch the Ghost episode and now she calls me Skelly-Boi (Spelled that way, said by her) cause I have a crush on Lewis

End me

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y/N) sighed, watching as the black and white dress she wore almost seemed to dance upon the dark wooden floors. Her body lightly floated a few inches above the floor, thanks to her new ‘transformation’, as Lewis liked to call it. Her eyes once a dim (E/C), now a bright, neon blue that almost seem to glow in the darkness. It could be helpful at times, trying to navigate through the long hallways could sometimes be troublesome. Not like she cared.

Her ghost-white fingers gently grasped the hem of the fabric, wondering how it had all happen. Of course, she knew why, but how. That was the question. Her mind kept on screaming at her, desperate for an answer, any answer. But to no avail.

It was at that moment that Lewis had decided to walk into the room. He had wanted to check up on (Y/N), and see if she was feeling any better after all she had went through. Ever since she returned to him, Lewis had been acting as if nothing ever happened. As if he had never pushed her off a cliff, leading to her death.

He walked over to the now blue-haired girl and wrapped his boney arms around her lovingly, caressing her neck.

“You look amazing, darling.”

(Y/N) stifled back a sob. Lewis’s eyes showed pure bliss.

And he now knew she wouldn’t leave him. She couldn’t.

After all, what’s already dead can’t die once more, right?

Right?