Chapter 94

Next Day...
Aayan's Penthouse...
Bedroom...
6:30 am...

Ananya's POV...

I open my eyes and found myself caged between 2 strong arms...

Aayan was holding me close to his chest, his arms wrapped around me protectively, it was like, he was preventing me from running away...

I look up to him, and he was sleeping soundly, he looked so peaceful while sleeping...

I caress his messy hair, and he squirms in sleep, he looks so cute right now !

I mean his puckered pink lips, his prominent jawline with stubble, his long nose, fair skin they are just so perfect, sometimes I really don't believe that I married this, devilishly handsome man...

I carefully get out of his caging hold and he turned to the other side murmuring something in his sleep...

Weird man...

I was about to get up, that's when it hit me !

Oh my god...!
We did it last night ?

Oh no no no no...
This can't happen...! I mean, yeah it had to be done one day, but not so soon...

God Ananya ! How can you give in so easily... You are such a idiot...!

Wait a minute...
What if we never did it, and I am imagining those events in my head...

Yeah that can happen...

I get up from my lying position, and there was this shooting pain between my legs, and not to forget, I was covered with quilt, just the quilt...

Damn...
We definitely did it...

I throw myself on the bed again, covering my face with both my hands

Noooooo Ananya...!
You are such an idiot...!

This shouldn't have happened, I mean this is so soon to reach this level of intimacy...!  This is the ultimate level of intimacy...!! And Aayan has a history of deceiving...!

He said you I love you just one time...! Maybe two...? But you melted ? So easily....? How desperate are you ?

Hey ! I am not desperate...! He is...! He initiated the kiss everytime...!!

But you gave in so easily... You are at fault too....

Aaarrggghhh....

I am in a deep trouble...! 

I whimper audibly, and I feel him getting up from the bed...

'Ananya...?' he calls softly, holding one of my hand

I remove my palms from my face, and look up to him and he looked concerned...
Tears fill my eyes looking at him and panics washes around his face...

'Oh my god Ananya...! What happened...? Are you alright...? Tell me what's wrong...? Why are you crying....?' he shot questions at me, caressing my face

More tears roll down my eyes at this...

He can't be this fake...

'Damn it...! What is the matter...? Tell me...? Are you in pain...? You need a doctor...?' he asks wiping the tears..

Oh my god he is so sweet, I will die...

'Baby... Say something' he says softly, kissing my forehead and I sigh