Chapter Five

The four young friends all sat in Mistys trailer, Fangs had the sense to pick up some dry clothes for himself, but didn’t think to get Sweet Pea anything, so now he sat in his jeans on the sofa

The four young friends all sat in Mistys trailer, Fangs had the sense to pick up some dry clothes for himself, but didn’t think to get Sweet Pea anything, so now he sat in his jeans on the sofa. Misty was in dry leggings and a grey t-shirt.
Sweet Pea and Misty had explained everything to Toni while they waiting for Fangs to return, now they all lay around, drinks in hand.
A loud knock on the door got everyones attention as Mistys eyebrows knotted together.
“I’ll get it” Misty pulled herself up off the sofa and headed to the door, Sweet Pea followed behind her, suspicious of whoever was on the other side of the door.
Pulling the door open, Misty was met by three officers.
“Sweet Pea and Fogarty, you are both under arrest” the sheriff didn’t even give Misty the chance to speak before moving past here small body and grabbing Sweet Pea and Fangs who were standing protectively behind Misty.
“On what charges?!” Misty yelled as cuffs were placed on both boys, the police roughly pushing them out of the trailer. Sweet Pea still in nothing but his wet jeans, his torso exposed to the cold nights air.
“Dilton Doiley, a kid from the Northside was stabbed not that long ago, he said that a group of Serpents jumped him, he has implicated these two as part of that group.” Keller told Misty before shutting the door behind him and leaving with Sweet Pea and Fangs in the back of the cop car.
“Fuck this shit. T, you down for a mission?” Misty snarled as she pulled on a pair of black docs that lay on the floor.
“Always M” Toni smiled, pulling her own boots and Serpent jacket on.

Misty was for the most part a ‘lay low’ person, but knowing what really happened, she was in no mood for her friend and the boy she liked to be arrest. Especially not when the Southside was already under alot of heat as they were the targets of the Black Hood rumours.
With a wicked smile on her lips, Misty walked into the hospital, at the desk a nurse looked her up and down, “Take a form, fill it out” Misty scoffed “I’m looking for my friend Dilton Doiley? He was stabbed” Misty looked at the elderly nurse who rolled her eyes and typed away on the computer before pointing down the hallway and giving instructions to the room she was looking for.
Without a word Misty started towards the room.
With a quick glance, Misty saw Dilton alone, lying on the bed in a hospital gown.
Slipping into the room, Misty pulled Prince out, the pale snake had been wrapped around her body under the large jacket she wore, wrapping his upper half around Mistys hand she moved towards Dilton.
“You! You were there, you punched me” Diltons eyes went wide with fear as he caught glimpse of the snake.
“Did you know Cobras can kill a human with one bite?” Misty asked in a low voice.
“Wh-what?” The bandaged up teenager watched carefully as Misty approached.
“Did you also know, that you stabbed yourself?” Misty now snarled in a low voice, standing at the edge of the bed, Prince hissed as he showed his hood to the scared boy.
“Now, what you are going to do, is tell the lovely sheriff the truth, that you boy scout stabbed your self.” Misty glared.
“And what? Let you and your boyfriend off?”
“Oh, Dilton, listen up, you will do as I say, then you will stay the hell away from the Southside and anything to do with it, get a hobbie, play Griffins and Gargoyles for all I care, but you will be staying away from the Serpents, and from me, and you will not even think about whispering Southside. If you don’t then I WILL pay you another visit, and next time, I’ll make sure he is nice and hungry for some boy-scout” the terrified teen didn’t say a word as he felt the warm liquid exit his body making a wet puddle on the bed as Misty left the room, carefully encouraging the snake to wrap himself back around her body before Misty left the hospital to meet Toni by her truck.

The next morning Misty woke up to a bang on her door. With a grumble she started pulling on a satin robe that lay on the floor as she stumbled to get the door.
Ripping the door open Misty was ready to give whoever it was a piece of her mind until she saw Sweet Pea standing in front of her, this time however he was clothed, but missing his signature leather jacket.
“Dude, I have what is called the 10am rule. Dont touch my fucking door till after 10” Misty growled as she spun on her heel and went to boil the jug.
Sweet Pea followed her to the kitchen, giving Fluffy a scratch behind his cropped ears before leaning against the bench.
“Toni said you went to the hospital last night, not long after that we were all released, the kid that stabbed himself had a change of heart and called the cops to own up that he did it himself” Sweet Pea watched as Misty made her coffee, the thin material clinging to her body as he licked over his lips.
“Oh?” Misty simply raised an eyebrow as she poured the boiling water into her mug and began stirring, Sweet Pea moved behind her, as she turned around he placed both hands on the bench, trapping Misty.
“Now, I also heard that a little Miss may have taken her snake to the hospital to visit the Northsider” Sweet Pea continued as he looked down at Misty, her hair was messy as it fell down past her shoulders, the black robe showing her curves as she placed her mug down behind her.
Before she could even reply, Sweet Pea leaned down and gently kissed her lips,
“Thank you”
Misty blushed “don’t even worry about it”
Misty smiled up at Sweet Pea before reaching up on tip toes to return the gesture.
After a moment of comfortable silence Sweet Pea ran his hand through his hair, “if you hurry up I’ll take you to school, me and Fangs are meeting to make a plan on what to do about the news paper bullshit” Misty sighed before moving past Sweet Pea to her room to get ready for the day.
Once Misty had pulled on some leggings followed by shorts and a black graphic tshirt and chucky red shoes.
Walking back to the kitchen Misty reboiled the jug and pulled out a travel mug from the cupboard.
“You left your jacket here last night after you got cuffed” Misty pointed to the jacket which still sat along the back of the chair as she made another coffee in her mug.
Picking it up and pulling it back on Sweet Pea smirked “You looked pretty hot in a Serpent jacket last night by the way”
Misty once again blushed, the two were very quickly moving right past friends and into something more. It gave Misty butterflies, she had never been in a relationship, but with Sweet Pea, whatever they were, it felt natural.
“Uh, thanks” Misty avoided eye contact as she pulled her own leather jacket off the back door, this jacket however, did not have the Southside Serpent patch.
“How do you expect to take that on the bike?” Sweet Pea motioned to the mug on the bench.
“Trust me, I’m fucking talented” Misty grinned as she fed Fluffy outside before getting her mug and following Sweet Pea outside. Locking up her trailer, Misty pulled on the helmet Sweet Pea held out for her while he went without, Misty climbed on behind him before placing the mug between her crotch and Sweet Peas back and wrapping her arms around him.

Pulling up at Southside High, Misty let go of her grip on Sweet Pea before collecting her mug from her now very warm crotch and climbing off the bike.
Removing the helmet she waved her mug in front of Sweet Pea. “Fucking talent” was all she got out before she was tackled and dog piled by Fangs and other Serpents that had been involved in the fight.
“thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou” Fangs mumbled as the bodies squished together.
“Can I please have her back now?” Sweet Pea growled as he started pulling his friends of Mistys small frame. Once free Misty had Sweet Pea wrap his arm around her and pull her close to his side.
“But seriously, thanks, we owe you” Misty smiled at the tank of a teenager that spoke for the others.
“Seriously guys, its nothing”
“Are you kidding me?! I saw you! You full punched 2 of those guys, Sweets, dude, your chick is a badass” another Serpent now spoke, dark skin hiding the bruises on his face. Misty simply raised an eyebrow at the mention of being Sweet Peas, however Misty said nothing.
The bell rang out signalling for everyone to head to class, with a wave, Misty made her way to here first class.