15|| Into the Future.

In too deep

Give up and run

No fire rides

Oh, bitch, you've got it wrong

In too deep

I have become my darkest dream,

which I'm running from

~Fire Rides by MØ

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"WHAT IS IT NOW, Tom?" Tom got up from his throne-like armchair and stood across from where she sat on the couch. His hands were behind his back formally, as he paced back and forth, seeming in deep thoughts.

"Believe me I could curse you so bad right now you'd forget your own name." He suddenly threatened, standing dead in his tracks.

"I usually don't accept such idiocracy in my presence," he leaned down slowly towards her, a loathsome scowl aimed at her, "but this time I'll let it slip."

He stood straight again, still glowering at her before he spat, "I will punish those who defy me."

She would actually admit that he looked particularly menacing, especially while uttering these words. So she nodded her head, not bothering to argue with him all over again.

"I want you to look into my future," Tom spoke suddenly, making her jaw drop as she fumbled for the right words.

"What?! You've waited all this month, can't you just wait for tomorrow for Merlin's sake! I really need some rest right now," She almost shouted, standing up in her seat.

Tom grabbed her wrist immediately, but his grip was surprisingly soft, as if stroking her skin.

No, she didn't feel fireworks or butterflies, she didn't feel electricity or whatsoever.

In reality, the feeling was something she couldn't quite describe, something foreign and unfamiliar. She felt warmth just at the strangely soft touch of Riddle.

"Don't be weak and pathetic. If you think that you can easily avoid this, then you're incredibly wrong," He tugged at her wrist, motioning for her to sit again.

She sighed, sitting back next to him. They were way too close, almost pressed against eachother.

For some reason, she felt her heart being squeezed in her chest, so painfully, yet still excitedly. She had no idea why she felt such way, but she tried to bury it deep within her nonetheless.

"You know I can't just look into your future whenever I want, Tom. I am not an advanced Seer." She said hastily, fiddling with her hands in her lap. For some reason, she felt really unsettled by their close proximity. Who wouldn't when it comes to Tom Riddle?

"What happened to the oh-so-outstanding know-it-all?" He knew very well what words to choose, for he was well aware that Rosalind would do anything to show him that she is capable of exceeding his expectations.

She sighed, before turning her position to face him. "Fine, you have to look straight into my eyes." She ordered. A playful smirk appeared on Tom's face, as he tilted his head slightly and the waves of his midnight hair fell over his forehead. If it was possible, he looked even more enticing and intimidating.

"If you wanted to stare at me so bad, Bonaccord, you could've just asked," He murmured, a dark chuckle escaping his lips when she scowled at him.

"If you want me to see anything, you have to shut up. Let me concentrate." Her words seemed to amuse him even more, but he sobered up and stared into her eyes.