chapter_24

So let’s start Ch_24….

As usual before the morning sunlight began to trickle in, I woked up from my sleep.i opened my eyes instantly ,feeling something delicate upon me!!I gazed towards it n found my WIFE cuddling onto me…no no not cuddling bt had thrown herself all upon me…
Do I look like a TEDDY BEAR to her!!!
Dahh!!wt i am thinking!!!DAMNN!!she ws too close to me….Her breath ws creating unknown sensation to my bones. I tried to separate her from me very carefully ,as i dont wanna disturb her sleep… bt as I touched her she cuddles more into me…
Hey bhagwan!!….now she ws dangerously close to my face …her hot breaths r falling upon my lips ,her one mehndi filled hand is touching my head n other is around my chest …dat tym I noticed her mehndi color is too dard n is glowing on her fair skin… her legs r resting very comfortably on my legs!!For d frst tym I had seen her so closely dat too while sleeping!!I smiled seeing her childish sleepy posture!! I wonder how my life changed after she entered into it..She changed my mindset dat every modern grl who wears *ahem ahem(I hope u guys understand) are not at all of bad character.My all equation got changed wid dis grl ..
As d air passes in her hair started disturbing her sleep…she made some cute faces….hehe indeed shez d cutest grl i have ever seen…automatically my fingers moves to her face ,tucking her hairs back…her face gives a soothing feeling….so pure ,so innocent,so lively!!I again droned into it…undoubtedly shez too beautiful!!
“Oh shit”somehow my eyes falls onto d clock ….N yeah m getting late for my SURYANAMASKAR!! “Shivji ….help”-murmered I n somehow untangled Ragini from me…
Hasshhh!!!thank God I didn’t broke her sleep…
I hopped out of bed hurriedly…Bt stopped hearing some sound..
i turned n found Ragini murmuring something…
I couldn’t stop myself from going near her…I placed my ears near to her lips…
“Mumma papa…don’t go na plzz…plzz..come back..!!!”
She ws repeating d same thing…
I saw her….n felt disconsolate.. I remembered Swara had told me dat Ragini’s parents death always haunts her..n sometyms she couldn’t able to sleep coz of dis…
I huffed n den caressed her hair gently..
As my hand touched her head,d creases upon her forehead gets vanished..
I smiled to myself dat my presence effects her dis much…I donno y bt I jst kissed her forehead…
Her lips curled into smile..n seeing dat mine lips too mimicked a smile …
I covered her comfortably…n den went to d MANDIR..
**************************************
As I came back from Mandir…I saw d lady kumbhkaran still sleeping!!
I mean dahh!! It’s her frst day after marriage…atleast today she must have woken up early!!
Uff!!Dis grl…

Finally I went to her n shook her…
“Ragini!!!utho”
“Hmmmmm”-replied she engrossing in her deep sleep
“Arey!!Ragini wake up..it’s getting late for AARTI(morning prayer)”
“Uhmm…Kya hai!!!lemme sleep na!!”-said she grabbing d pillow beside her..

Dis grl won’t wake up like dis..I have to do something!!
Sanskaar smirked

“Ragini ragini wake up…NANU is coming to pour water upon u….”-screemed sanky

Ragini jerked up instantly n hopped down d bed saying_”I worked up…”
She ws totally horrified n breathing heavily…

Sanskaar couldn’t able to ctrl his laughter seeing her condition …all her hairs were messed up…

She looked at him n blinked several times…n finally got his prank!!

“You…..”-said she taking a pillow n hitting sanky wid it several times.
Bt still he ws jst laughing !!
“Hahahhaha!!!acha acha..stop…sorry…sorry baba..
now stop”-said sanky still laughing
Bt she ddnt pity on him at all..
“Ahhh!!!”-screemed sanky as she hitted on his shoulder.
She became concerned n den his injury striked her..
She mentally slapped herself n runs towards him..
“Sanskaar ..so..sorry ….show me…is it paining a lot!!”-said she scanning his back..
He again laughed …she looked on confused
“Hehehe again I fooled u!!!”- saying so he runs towards d door…
She opened her mouth….n throws a pillow towards him…n turned towards mirror in anger..
He sneaked inside n slowly slowly goes near her_”get ready fast angry Bird”-saying so he ruffled her hair n again runs out ….
She ws about to beat him bt stopped and laughed seeing herself?