chapter_28(LAST PART)

Let's start Chapter_28♥️
     (LAST PART

"MAAAAAAA"-sanskaar shouted

Ragini  runs out of her room dropping her phone..

She saw some people bringing unconcious Annapurna inside ...
Sankaar hurriedly laid her down on the sofa...

"Maaa ...maaa ...please open your eyes...What happened to you..."-he asked panicking & starts rubbing her hands "what happened to her ??"- he turned and asked the people who bring her. 

Meanwhile Laksh called the doctor ..

"We just saw  her car standing in the middle of the road and recognised her to be Annapurna ji ...she was unconscious so we drive her here"-said one of the man .

Ragini checked AP's pulse and looked for any sort of injury but there wasn't any ..

Bheema(servant) came with water n Laksh sprinked some on AP's face...
Still she doesnt responded....

Doctor arrives n examined her...
" someone had sedated her ...Don't worry soon she"LL get concious" said the doctor and left from there.

All the family members waited for AP to Awake.... Sanskar was holding her hand firmly and murmering some prayers....

After some time...AP wakes up with dizziness ..
"Ansh Rashmi..."- she keeps mumbling her grandchildrens name ..
That's when Pari remembered that AP had gone to bring Ansh & Rashmi(parineeta's childrens )from school but they are not home yet...

She flustered and holds AP's shoulder ..
"Maaa ...kaha hai Ansh Rashami ...Aap unhe lene Gaye the na...kaha hai vo"(maa where is Ansh Rashmi ...You went to bring Dem na...where are they)
AP looked at her and starts weeping ...
"When we were coming back ....our tire got punctured . All of a sudden One van came & broke the window of our car.They emphatically took Ansh n Rashmi out n sedated me ....I shouted for help but there was no one...i couldn't able to safe them...I couldn't able to save my grandchildrens" she said sobbing mesirably

Pari was about to fall when Adarsh grasped her ...He tries to calm her but he was himself distraught.
Sanskaar Laksh Durgaprasad all started searching for the kids ...
It was all mess....Ragini was holding her head in worry ...she was thinking who could have done that..... And then it striked her_"BISHWANATH..."

She runs to her room n picked her phone...she redialed d last number
As soon as he picked the call , she exploded on him but he just laughed wickedly_" so finally you came to know about it ... Now the choice is yours. If you love these kids (he makes her hear their crying) then come to my house right now...and ya don't you dare to tell about this to anyone ..one wrong move n kids will be DEAD...."
She gasped hearing him and without wasting any time rushed down ...

As she was moving out she saw Sanskaar in most devasted state... His family is everything for him....and seeing this condition of his family he was shattered ..she runs to him and embraced him warmly.

*[Don't worry Sanskaar I"LL make everything fine ]
Thinking so she kissed his forhead and said _"Everything will be fine...Kids will be home soon that too safe and sound" He nodded with wet eyes .
Laksh called him as police has arrived .
Ragini left from there to BISHWANATH's house.