TS (part 1)

Laksh's family  reached Gadodia mansion with full arrangements for the wedding..

They were having shagun..but..the groom Laksh Maheshwari haven't met his soon to be wife till now..

What he knew was that her name was Swara Gadodia...

He always wanted a girl in his life who cares for him..thinks only about him..breath for him..

And unfortunately..he had already met his soulmate..

Gia...

The only one he thinks about 24/7.

His life is indeed a mystery...he was always a naughty one..the most handsome and eligible bachelor.. every girl drool over him..but he...just for Gia..his everything..

And Gia too cannot imagine anyone in this universe expect laksh..

It was the day he was going to tell his mother about the mysterious recent events that had happened in his life..he was sad and feeling pity on his mother for not having any voice against his father..she was always caring for him..but his papa..Durgaprasad Maheshwari always didn't care about his mother.. was he even a man..

He knew if he didn't do this marriage means..his maa can never lead a peaceful life anymore..she will have to bear all those worst tauntings..and worst..she have to bear his punishment..beating her with his belt..and not blame him and accept everything just because he was her husband..so called "patidev"..

And what is her fault even..is it her fault that he(laksh) have fell for a girl who is now dying to see him and be with him?

Durgaprasad always knew that hurting Annapoorna..his wife means..getting laksh in his control..as he can't see his mother in pain..

So it was indeed his one of those psychological move against his own son..

( I know u all can't imagine dp being this much kadoos..all I saw him in the serial was standing still without any emotions..but still his character was good at least😂😂😂...)

But let laksh and his family stand their for a moment..

Ragini Gadodia..

"The most beautiful girl I have ever met..you r really a beauty with brains.."

I didn't say this to her..her lover..her dhadkan..her Dil... Yash proposed her with a rose in his hand and a ring in his other hand.. the mood lights..😍 when he proposed her..it was indeed Soo romantic and beautiful..

it was indeed Soo romantic and beautiful

It was Yash's arrangement..and it was perfectly organized according to her taste..

And she accepted whole hearted..

And then finally..he forwarded one of the most beautiful things that ragu admired.. Lanterns..she always wanted to light it up and see it floating up in the air..but didn't get a chance till now..

but didn't get a chance till now

They both lit it together..hugged each other and saw it floating in the air carrying their beautiful dreams of togetherness..

Ragu was constantly texting him when laksh's family arrived..

Everyone came down..each and everyone were having a smile .. except one..laksh.. Ragu.. Swara.. Gadodias ...and the maheshwaris..even the great kadoos dp maheshwari was having a big smile plastered in his mouth..

The engagement was done..and panditji announced a muhoorat which is just two days from now..he told it was the best one in this year..

Laksh's world shattered..he felt cheated..cheating someone's life too..

Ragu reached her room..and texted about the recent happenings in her house to Yash..she was smiling..and told him everything about her laksh jeeju..

Sujata always wanted a bahurani like Ragini..so she thought of asking Ragini's hand for Sanskar after swalaks marriage..

Sanskaar was always looking at her lost..and she smiled at him...as he is her jeejus brother..

Haldi.. everything happened with full on masthi..

Everyone praised swalak Jodi..saying them perfectly perfect ..

During sangeet.. someone fell down..
Sanskaar reached fastly before her falling down..

Ragini..

Swara cried..and reached to her..
Laksh's family had a doctor.. so she was asked to check on her.

But before that Ragini gained consiousness and said that she was fine..and she didn't eat anything as she was busy with her di's wedding..

But Sujata insisted being too much worried for her..and at last she had to agree..

The doctor came out..and said

" Annapoorna ji..come let's go..this marriage from this family is not good for us.."

Ragini came out with a shocked face..

" What the hell are you talking about?😓" Ragini yelled

" You girl ...just shut up..shut up..
You are carrying someone else's blood that too before marriage.."

😋Thunder..

Shocked faces..utter silence..

And after that it was a war against Ragini..

Till someone yelled " chup..please be silent..I have to say something..I am the father of her child.. no words against her ."

Everyone shocked to hear what they  have heard just now..

It was Sanskar...he held her hand and stood beside her..

So next part will be out as soon as I get 35+ votes for this chapter..So till then see you guys..I had to submit a project for getting job..that's why I had to avoid you all..bcz that was necessary to have my full concentration on my project..kaash I get this job..sorry guys..