part 2

So here is the next and the final shot...anaz1994 di..pls read this..

Ragini smiled..

A flashback is shown:

In a beautifully decorated room stands Sanskar proposing Ragini.

She smiled and was saying something which is muted in which Sanskar was happily responding..

Ragini reached her room.

Yash reached the room.He was there when the incident has happened.

Ragini:Yash .. u came.. thanks for not responding in front of the whole family. You know everyone was talking about my bacha..characterless me...heina Yash?

Yash: Bacha u know na I love u alot..vo Bacha ..it's mine too..

Ragini: what the hell.. haven't you heard people talking about me characterless...Sanskar was there else I don't know what would have happened.

Yash: stop talking about him..please.. it's you only na who made me promise that I will never disclose our relationship in front of your or my family...

Ragini: Yash..please get out of my room now..what if someone see us together..

Yash: if that's your wish..I will go..what the hell are you doing..you know what you r doing..and making me doing right?.

Ragini: yes..now please leave..

Ragini cried her heart out.

Everyone decided to make ragsan marry

Here Ragini's heart paining and Sanskar was ready to accept Ragini and Yash's child also..he was secretly in love with her for years..

he was secretly in love with her for years

It came as a storm to Yash..
His love.. his child..

He cried hardly..

All the rasams was done together for Ragini as they have decided to make them marry along with Swalak.