Sharing a compartment

"Ron would you shut up!" Hermoine was done with ron. His onnoying habits and all of his weird things. Does he always have to get on her nerves? Does he like it like that? Because she sure as hell didn't.
Things had been weird lately. They were safe in the burrow and slowly got back to normal after the battle of hogwarts. And still it was all burned in her memory. The killing. Loss. She was after months able to sleep again. But the most annoying thing was that nobody ever talked about it. They just didn't dare. But at hogwarts it would be alright. She would feel safe again and be at peace.

-

"Draco.. hey, draco? You'll be alright. Draco dear, don't worry." Narcissa urged her son.
"Mom... people will hate me. They will never. Ever. Exept me nor allow me to be accepted." Draco snapped back
"You saved harry. without you" narcissa started but got interrupted by draco. "Without me dumbeldore would be alive. They're headmaster. They're loyal to him even after his death. Without me students might not have died. I'll get threw it but i'm just saying it won't be easy. I have to go to the train now mom." Draco stated picking up his suitcases before beeing stopped by his mom and pulled into a hug. It felt nice.

-

"Hermoine the train is about to leave!" Ginny screamed as she and harry got into the platform barging threw the wall. Hermoine just wanted to say something to her parents. They had fixed the memory charm she placed on them the year before. They say they're proud but they worry and are mad or annoyed more easily lately at her for putting herself in such danger. "Bye kiddo." Her dad whispered in her ear while hugging her. She hugged her mom said her goodbyes and walked to the wall with her trolly gave her parents a final look and waved. Well this should be great she thought to herself while rolling her eyes. She got on to the train throwing her hair out of her face. She struggled threw the small corridor and looked for her friends. She saw harry's head and sighted in relief but when she got closer she could see ginny's head next to him. Sitting close and she could see her hand going under his shirt on his back. 'Ew' she thought to herself making a sour face. She decided not to look and break there moment before they bone on the train. " hey guys" she said exitedly and as loud as she could. But then she saw it. Pervati patil was sitting in her seat. Great. Like it wasn't enough that ron was dating her she had to be here. Just amazing harry and ginny, pervati and ron. "Hey hermoine... uhm you can sit next to me maybe?" Asked pervati. She was nice but no way hermoine was going to sit with people cuddling and snogging. "No thanks. I'll sit somewhere else no worry's" she lied. She was pissed. But why? She didn't want a relationship, right? She didn't like ron nor harry, she wasn't jelous. 'Problem for another day' she tought. But it kept nagging at her. A compartment to the left was free. Why not. She does well on her own. 'I'll read a book' she thought happily. Sitting comfertable she opend a pretty book with a purple cover and flowers on the front. 'I crave love' it read on the title. The one time she would pick a muggle book and it was this one. Really? She took a deep breath smelling the air coming from the window. Anxiety kicked in. She was going to hogwarts. As lovely as it always is. This year would be different. Only just now she allowed herself to clear her mind. Think. "Damn it" she told herself trying to get it out of her mind. When somebody knocked on the compartment door. 'You got to be kidding me. Draco fucking malfoy. Thanks universe.' The door slit open and a suited draco malfoy reeking of cologne quietly spoke: "everywhere else is full so i was wondering if i could sit here" his voice was small and insecure. But then he looked up from his suitcase and in a low voice said: "never mind i'll go. You don't want me." "No wait, you can sit" hermoine interrupted. He looked suprised almost stunned at it. He didn't expect anyone let alone hermoine granger to be kind to him. "Thanks" he whispered under his breath.

-

They had been sitting in the train quietly for an hour now. Until the silence was finally broken by draco. "Is that a muggle book?" He asked. "It is" "but why? You're really smart and this lookes like a romance story." He asked teasing. "We'll it's nice to have fiction to read. Real life is facts and tragedy fiction takes you out of that"she replied. A broad grine grew on his gace. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. "Well granger you just suprised me a bit. I knew you we're smart but i didn't know just how smart" "so defeating voldemort wasn't enough for you, huh malfoy"
He chuckled a little and smiled. Almost sweet hermoine thought. No she couldn't and wouldn't think of malfoy like that. No. So why is he's hair so charming? Why is he so smooth? Is she into him? Oh god no.
He slowly looked up from his book and met her eyes. Brown covering her rosy cheeks, small freckles. Almost atractive. No bookworm granger he didn't like her. Never.
But without the intention of it there eyes met again, and again, and again.
"We should change into robes." Hermoine suggested. Draco gave her a confused wonderous look raising his eyebrow. "Don't get anything in your head i meant put on a robe not strip and make out" she added annoyed.
"Hey, i didn't say anything" he declared pretending to be shocked.
She now put something in his head. 'Did he want to kiss her? No no no. It's the stupid teenage hormones' he told himself.
With a little disbelief of what she had just said hermoine turned around and reached for her suitcase grabbed the handle threw it on the seat and opened it. She realised fast that on top was ger underwear and draco was still looking at her so she shut the suitcase as fast as she possibly could. Draco snorted and quickly turned around at his own suitcase which was wide open by now in the corner of her eye hermoine saw his robes a cologne and a golden snitch.
She opened her suitcase again and quickly took her robes before closing it as fast as she could. She put on her robes but they got stuck in her hair and she was trapped in fabric. 'Oh no' hermoine thought trying to free herself but her fluffy curling hair that she had tamed with bobby pins was stuck and wouldn't give in an inch. So akwardly she asked draco: "malfoy... would you please without laughing give me a hand?" With instant regret at her words she closed her eyes waiting for draco to say something mean. But he didn't. "Well you know that is not the way you're supposed to wear them right granger?" He snorted. "Haha, really funny. Would you help me?" Responded hermoine. "Sure granger." He replied with a subtle smile.
His hands touched her hair where it was stuck. It was soft he tried to take out the bobby pin but there was so much hair he couldn't see what he was doing so he tried to get the free hairs out of her neck softly touching her skin. She tried to help by moving her hands back but accedently touched his hands and pulled back. The got her hair out and the train stopped. "Thanks malfoy, i'll see you around," hermoine told draco. "Yeah. Kicking your ass in potions probably." He added. They turned and looked at eachother and hermoine smiled and rolled her eyes. "We'll see about that." She replied walking past him and through the door close against him in the doorway without touching him and gave a wink. Never had she ever winked at someone. Only ever as a joke, but this was different.

Alright. This is the first chapter of the story☺️ i hope that you like it. I'm a girl who likes dramoine and writing but i have dislexia so i make a lot of grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes and i'm sorry for that. I hope you like this leave comments or suggestions about anything i'm open to critisism and want to get better. Also: do you want longer or shorter chapters? This is 1400 words give or take and i think it's short but if you dont say something. I hope to regularly post chapters and i'm already telling you this will be a happy ending because i hate sad endings (: