Kings of Chevron

You got me looking so crazy 
I'm not myself lately, I'm foolish, I don't do this 
Your love's got the best of me 
You got me sprung and I don't care who sees 
Baby, you got me, oh, you got me

August is aware that he's going insane. Well, everyone thinks his ideology and method are crazy, but none of those things is the cause of his insanity right now.

It's Ethan Hunt.

He could've seen himself in that man; dedicated, ambitious, intellectual, tough, uniquely trained. But that man has something that August is lack of; compassion.
And it's what makes him crazy.

He couldn't push the man off his lap when he's listening to The Apostles' classified report.
He couldn't say no when the former MIF agent planted a gentle kiss on his scarred face, and he found his hand travelling down the shorter man's hips instead.
He's got the best and worst of him.

I sing the national anthem 
While I'm standing over your body 
Hold you like a python 
And you can't keep your hands off me 
Or your pants on 
See what you've done to me, 
King of Chevron

"The greater the suffering, the greater the peace" is the anthem that Ethan loves to chant when he receives every spank from August's rough hands under him.
Sometimes he's not quite sure whether he's scared or relaxed or even both when he felt the muscular arms around him.
But he sure loves the way August shows his affection towards him, especially the way he kisses him roughly right in front of his former teammates.
And he knows August loves to see the most beautiful mess he made; Ethan.

It's a love story for the new age 
We're on a quick, sick rampage 
Winnin' and dinin', drinkin' and drivin' Overdose and dyin' on our drugs and our love, 
And our dreams and our rage 
Blurrin' the lines between the real and the fake

The world is on fire, and so does their love.
Every government wants them as much as they want each other's company.
They know they won't have a long time.
That's why they try to make every moment count.
Every crime they commit, every dinner they have, every shotgun kiss they share, every bullet they take for each other.
They overdose on their love and that's all that matters