Update (not really)

Sooo again sorry for the long wait! I know it's not really an excuse but I just haven't had the time to write, I'm really busy with school, and I recently started a new job. Then again writing is something I do for fun so I guess I shouldn't worry about it so much. Anyway, after my exam tomorrow I have quite some time before my next exam so if all goes well I should have more than enough time to finish the requests I got and (hopefully) come up with some new story ideas. With some luck the long awaited part three of what's it called could be up tonight because studying isn't important (jk studying is really important, get that degree babes)
On a different note, I was thinking (dangerous I know) and I thought it would be nice to start including other characters. I'm not gonna lie, Theseus Scamander can come over for some tea anytime he likes (though Newt will always be my main chick)
Idk I just thought it'd be fun to write about the rest of the beastie boys. So I guess what I'm asking is just to let me know in the comments (or you can slide into my dm's I don't mind) whether or not you'd like me to write about the other characters and if so which ones.
Who knows, maybe I'll even come up with an explanation as to why Dumbledore went from 'you're daughter calls me daddy too, old sport' to 'when I was your age I was hunting mammoths and painting stick figures on walls'
In the meantime, enjoy the adorable picture of our lord and saviour Ready Eddie (yes I'm adding pictures now, I've upgraded)
Alright so now that this a/n is longer than most of my stories, I feel like I said enough
Sooo see ya soon! (Or in 2020 idek)