I'm Still Better Than You Penis

Peter has stayed in the back of the class with Ned and MJ. The tour was pretty boring for the most part but Peter still listened cause he was still interested in what was said on the tours. Even though be lives in the tower he's never been on one of the tours and it was actually really fun and interesting.

"Alright, now we are going to the cafeteria. To get lunch." Emery told the class "You guys are really lucky actually. Because Mr.Stark has allowed you guys to eat your lunch on the balcony. That is where only people with a Beta 1 badge or higher are allowed to eat." She informed them as they walked into the cafeteria to get their food.

      After they all got their lunch they followed Emery outside onto the balcony. Well it was more of a balcony/landing pad for jets and helicopters.

    After the whole class settled down at their tables they heard a wiring coming from the sky. Peter looked up and saw it was a ship from Wakanda. That means that Shuri is here. T'challa wasn't bad he was very nice and was actually nice enough that Peter knew he wouldn't embarrass him. But Shuri on the other hand, was a completely different story. Peter knew she would do everything in her power to embarrass the shit out of him.

    The ship landed and out came T'challa, Shuri, and Okoye. Peter was happy to see her. Okoye was so funny sometimes but she could also be such a badass and Peter loved that. She was actually sort of like a big sister to him. But he never saw her that much. She was like the older sister who he only saw on holidays.

    But Peter's thoughts were interrupted by the one and only princess of Wakanda.

    "Hey! Peter good to see you." She said making Peter blush from embarrassment. "Good to see you also MJ. Ned. How have you guys been?" She asked as she took a seat next to Peter.

     At this point all eyes were on the four of them. "Um g-good." Peter answered. "We're actually here on a field trip for school." MJ said as she looked up for her book for the first time.

   "Hey. Shuri. Stop embarrassing the poor boy." Okoye said as she walked over to them. "Hey why are you all staring at Peter for?" Okoye announced to no one in particular. "What. You never seen someone talk with their friends before?" Everyone was too scared to do of what might happen to them so they all turned around.

    "C'mon sister. We have to go." "Your no fun brother." Shuri whined as they walked away.

    The rest of lunch was pretty boring. Though kids kept looking over to Peters table and whispering.

    Luckily Peter has Spider sense which means he basically has super hearing. So he was able to hear everything everyone was saying.

"I wonder how he knows the King and Princess of Wakanda."

"Do you think that all the interns know the Avengers?"

"I'm want to be an intern."

     As class was heading back to the elevator Flash decided to hang back to talk to Peter. Well more like taunt him.

   "Hey Penis. How much did you pay them to pretend they know you?" Flash whispered in Peters ear. "I have no clue what your talking about Flash. But trust me I really wish I did." Peter replies sarcastically.

~~ Time Skip ~~

    "Alright everyone. We have a meet and greet/training lesson with some of the Avengers. Then a meet and greet right after. Then you guys have and hour to go to the gift shops to buy things and just tour yourselves where your passes allow." Emery informed everyone as they headed to the training room.