~PAYMENT & RULES~

Hello and welcome to my graphic shop. Please take a moment and read the payment and rules before continuing on.
Thanks.
PAYMENT

Is this really necessary? No. Is it nice to get rewarded for what you do? Yeah.

ONE

Follow me @Laurel_Marie_Writes (preferably permanently)

TWO

Give credit for me in your summary for covers and on the page exhibited for aesthetics.

Also, try to actually put it where I asked you to because it just gets annoying when you don't.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

RULES: Please follow

ONE

DO NOT SHOP HOP

I'm serious. Please don't. If you already asked for a cover somewhere else don't ask me, or vise versa. It's frustrating. If I see that you've shop hopped I just won't make your cover.

TWO

No Nudity. No cuss words. No clowns. No fanfic/in-depth manipulation. My cover style is shown in the cover examples. That's what I do. 

THREE

Forms will only be taken on the page that has the form of the certain graphic you want on it. All others pm-ed or on other pages will not be done. And I won't accept your form unless you have the password which is peony. Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

I have no set time for how long it takes to make a cover. Please be patient and if you want to cancel your order just comment under your form, CANCELED and I won't make it. I won't be offended just tell me.

I have the right to deny your form. Nothing against you. Please don't be offended if I do.