1.

Shaun kept staring at her he noticed how quiet she was. He seen her around all the time with his cousin Mia she wasn't really his cousin but, his grandad and her grandma been messing with each other since they were babies so it was like they were.

He seen mia as they were changing classes and he stopped her to ask what was the girl name she was always with and for her to put him on with her she was confused at first.. she said , "huh, who?".. the girl you always sitting by at breakfast shaun stated.

She walked off because the tardy bell was finna ring. So, he never got her name so he just gave up he figured she fw someone 🤦🏾‍♀️ (when she didn't) but he still thought she did because of her beauty.

Jaliyah and mia was standing in the cafeteria waiting on Mia's boyfriend to join them. Jaliyah looked around and was like , " I know Shaun's ass hot with that long sleeve shirt on". That made mia remember that he had asked about her two days ago and she was just now telling her 🙄. "What when?"Jaliyah stated while looking happy with the news she was receiving. "Like two days ago" mia  stated

"Girl you should've told me that earlier I'm finna hop on that" Jaliyah stated "girl I had forgot because I got to arguing with Jeremiah ass later that day" she said. Jaliyah was going on to "lovers lane" it's an hallway that everybody use to go to have sex and to make out since their wasn't any cameras on that hall.

Shaun was walking pass her and she stopped him and got his attention. At first, he didn't notice her because he had his loud ass earbuds all the way up but she waved her hand in his face. He looked up nervously he wasn't ready he didn't think she would actually come to him.

She started talking but he couldn't hear what she was saying over their loud classmates. So, she was like nevermind and continued to walk away because she was irritated that he couldn't hear what she was saying to him.

After that period was over he seen her standing against the lockers and he walked up to her and was like , "what you say back there?" She looked up and noticed it was Shaun's fine ass he was a brown skinned skinny kind of tall nigga with perfect white teeth he had an nice smile too.

She smiled and was like "I was asking for your Snapchat but you were acting like you couldn't hear me". He licked his lips and said "I couldn't hear you for real over they loud asses but here you go" he typed in his Snapchat name on her phone and she quickly added him.

It was 3:20 time to go home that's what time they go out of school. Shaun went home and got on instagram scrolling through his timeline and seen that jaliyah posted a picture of herself actually a few he swiped over looking at the cute ass pictures she took and liked them. He decided to hit her up on Snapchat.

What's up with you?
Shaun 4:00 pm

Nothing just got home. I hate riding the bus.
Jaliyah 4:04pm

They texted all night long and got to know each other by playing 21 questions 😂🤣. Asking each other questions like "where you from?" "You a virgin?" etc etc just getting straight to the personal questions.

The next day at school Jaliyah dressed up nicely she had on an denim blue jean skirt and an off the shoulder blouse and in her hair she had some mink Brazilian hair she had an middle part closure sew-in her cousin girlfriend had done for her and it was cute also.

Shaun walked up to her , "why you getting so dressed up at the end of the school year?" She laughed. I don't know I just felt like looking nice. Since she had being just wearing anything the last couple of days.

Jaliyah walked into her 3rd period class with her friend Alicia she remembered that Alicia and Shaun had talked for like a week she really had forgot but it didn't last because he crazy boyfriend didn't allow it and she was to in love with him she tried to make Shaun her side nigga but he wasn't going for it.

Alicia I got something to ask you. Jaliyah stated. "Okay" Alicia looked at her noticing her worried looked.. " girl what is it?" Alicia yelled "don't get mad when i say this but guess who trying to fw me?" Jaliyah had said. Alicia looked at her and said "who? And jaliyah had came out and said "Shaun" while looking at her "Shaun who?" Alicia said

She told her Shaun that she used to mess with before her boyfriend had found out about it when he saw them outside taking picture and threatened to try to fight Shaun so she left him alone she didn't want him in her mess. "Girl idc his dick little anyways " Alicia said

Jaliyah was thinking to herself they did something? there's no way that had happen because Alicia would've told her she tells her everything and everybody she does anything with so she she didn't believe it she waited to ask Shaun herself.