4.

Jaliyah waited outside at the park that was behind her house. Waiting for shaun to pull up his friend Seven was bringing him over and picking him back up since he didn't have his license yet.

Jaliyah saw an silver Mercedes-benz coming on her street driving slowing trying to figure out which house was hers. They finally peeped Jaliyah sitting at park typing away on her phone to mia telling her shaun was finna come over to see her because she was excited it was her first time seeing him outside of school since school ended.

Shaun got out the car looking sexy asffff 😍🥵 he had on a blue shirt and some light denim jeans and some all white forces and his hair was twisted neatly he was looking good asf to jaliyah. She continued to watch him walk towards her he started to grinned hard he was happy than a mf too.

Shaun kissed jaliyah's forehead gently then sat next to her and said , "you look good asf rn" jaliyah smirked and said "Thank you" quickly. They got up and started walking around the neighborhood holding hands some kids had came to them and asked if they dated 😂😂 they told them yes and they started giggling and laughing.

They kept walking until they came across this abandoned nursing house that haven't been touched in about a year or maybe even 2. It was spot for them to seat and they had swings also but they sat on the bench jaliyah had sat on shaun's lapped and they began talking about any and everything telling each other stories about each other.

Jaliyah looked at her phone to see what time it was it was 4:30 and Shaun told her his ride was coming to get him around 9. So they had plenty time they continue talking heavily feeling for each other more and more.

Shaun kept kissing all over Jaliyah's face smiling just staring at her she looked over at him noticing him staring at him and she said whaaaaat? He replied back , what I can't look at you? While licking his lips still eyeing her she was kind of shy around Shaun still.

Still sitting at the abandoned nursing home shaun and jaliyah began making out there. Shaun presses his lips against Jaliyah's and he started kissing on her neck and she begin to let out soft moans , "Aww" she said.

He continued making her feel good she reached for his pants and unzip them and rubbed his print through his boxer and felt that he was hard and she noticed that he was very big. His dick was thick & long he had to been 8 or 9 inches long.

He then unzipped jaliyah's pants and placed his hand inside her feeling her wet and warm vagina. She watched him as he begin to finger her and she let out moans in his ear "ohhhhhhh daddy" and that turned Shaun on it had made him finger her faster he felt all her juices running down his finger and took it out and noticed and came on his finger.

He looked at her shocked he just knew she had some good pussy and he was ready to feel her feel her 😂😂🤪 they didn't give a fuck if they was outside in the public it was 7:50 he had two more hours before he had to leave. So jaliyah got on top of Shaun he had his dick out and she began to ride tf out her him and he even started talking dirty to her.

Jaliyah loves dirty talk Shaun kept saying , "damn baby you feel soooo good don't stop" while smacking her ass twice she jumped a little he was loving everything she even gave him head it was the best head he had ever gotten this was his first time having sec but not his first time getting head he was amazed by her actions he always thought she was so innocent and quiet but she was the opposite from that but now he knew.

He gave her head also He slithered his tongue inside licking around her clit she began moving her hips around the he tongue fucked he moved his tongue in and out making her hold his head because she was about to cum.

"I'm about to cum daddyyyy" 💦 she said heavily while watching him he didn't care he kept going she had to push his head off her legs was shaking because she had just had an orgasm. She then pulled up her pants and he did also and they walked back to her house it was getting dark.

When they got there they noticed her brothers marion, tyrek, & jyri was outside playing basketball they were younger than her but her and Marion were just a year apart. She was thinking to herself she glad they didn't fuck inside there they probably would've walked in on them. Her brothers didn't give a fuck what they do or what they say her brothers was bad af.

It was 8:50 Shaun's ride was about to come get him in a few minutes and they went back to the park and sat there until he pulled up he kissed her lips then forehead , "I love you" shaun stated I love you too said jaliyah she watched him get into the car and they pulled off.

Seven looking at Shaun laughing "nigga you just got you some pussy" said seven "why you all in my business" said shaun while laughing but nah we just chilled he said he didn't like everybody up in his business he especially wasn't finna share that he had just had sex with Jaliyah outside.

"Nigga quit capping you smiling to hard and shit" said seven man naw we just chilled "why you worried for?" Stated shaun he just continued driving shaking his head because shaun was lying to him they talked about everything but he felt him on that one bc he didn't share his sex stories with him so why'd he do that.