17

I woke up with a small headache, which could be killed with a bit of water, and sat up slowly, looking around the room and slowly remembering the events of last night the more I looked around. I looked beside me and saw Millie and Sadie both still sleeping and laughed a little at the way they were sleeping, clothes and blankets covering them.

Our hair was messy and tangled, having probably tried and failed a few hairstyles. I looked down at my nails, which were pretty good to be honest. I never would have thought that Sadie was that good at painting and decorating nails, but I was wrong.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my smudged makeup. I'm sure it was good at some point but was destroyed in the middle of the night. I wiped it off and went to the washroom before heading back out to the main area to wake the other two sleeping girls up.

"Wakey, wakey, time for breaky!" I shouted as I walked by them.

They groaned and Sadie flipped around, then fell asleep. I sighed and shook Millie up, who stayed up this time and sat up, then I looked down at Sadie who looked peaceful. I exchanged smirks with Millie and we both ran to the cupboard, grabbing a few different things like vegetable oil, a few spices and other things. I grabbed a bowl and we put the food items in, mixing them and getting a spoon to scoop.

We walked over to Sadie and crouched down beside her. Millie shook her a little and spoke in a gentle voice, "Sadie, time to get up honey." Her British accent making it sound sweet. Sadie groaned. "Sadie." Millie drew out the 'a' and the 'ie'.

Sadie threw her arm over he head and grunted a little before letting out a small puff of air. I smirked at Millie, who nodded, then I scooped some of the gross mixture and drizzled it on the exposed space on Sadie's cheek which made her shoot up so fast, the flash and sonic combined could not beat.

She wiped it off of her cheek and drew her nose up in disgust, but the grossed out face quickly turned into a mischievous smirk and she smeared it on Millie's face. Millie pulled back in surprise and wiped it off of her own cheek, her mouth wide open in shock. They both looked to me and soon enough I had the substance on my forehead. I dipped my fingers into the bowl and flicked my fingers at the girls, who shrieked a little. I ran to the kitchen and dipped my entire hand into the bowl before dumping the rest down the drain to prevent further attacks, then walked back out to where the girls were. I grinned evilly, ear to ear, as I walked up to them, my hand held in front of me.

They screamed (I almost wrote creamed...) and jumped up. I was about to attack them with my hand when Noah and Finn burst through the door, looking worried.

"What is happening?" Finn asked.

I waved at them with my gross hand and they moved back a little. It was now that I realised I was only in an oversized shirt and underwear, as well as Millie, then Sadie who was in pj pants and an oversized shirt. I looked behind Finn to see Noah who was standing shirtless, which made me blush, and Finn who was also shirtless. I sat down on the blanket and pillow infested floor and blushed a little more, Millie doing the same.

"Okay, well if you are okay, I'm leaving to go get ready." Noah said, Finn nodding.

They left and when we were alone again we burst out laughing. I stood up and washed my hand off in the bathroom sink, then got dressed in comfortable clothes as I would have to change again because today was the first day of filming. I walked out and saw that Sadie and Millie were changed as well, as they brought clothes over last night, and were cleaning up a little.

"You guys don't have to clean up for me!" I said, going over to help them.

"We helped make the mess, we are helping clean it up." Millie said, Sadie making a noise of agreement.