|PROLOGUE|

PROLOGUE

Dark sky, cold night. Lonely eyes, shining stars.

She's staring at the sky full of stars, then closed her eyes. She's sitting near the window of her own room. Wearing a gown and a tiara. She's a queen of the Kingdom of Litheria. She's Ellaiza Bell.

Eyes open, she looked down on her tummy. Holding and caressing. She's smiling while tears are about to fall from her pretty eyes. "No matter what happens, mother's going to protect you."

She stood up and went to her royal bed. Gently laid her body down. She removed her crown and stared. 'Am I doing well as their queen? Am I a good leader? Are my decisions all right? Is the path I am taking is not wrong? Am I responsible? Am I giving all of their needs? ---Am I ready to be a mother?'

She sighed, putting her crown to the near table and was about to close her eyes and sleep the night when she felt a pair of arms around her waist. "Tomorrow morning if you wake up. And the sun does not appear ~" The man sings as she holds the hand of his, "I... I will be here~"

She smiled as she listens to his soft voice, "If in the dark we lose sight of love. Hold my hand and have no fear. Cause I... I will be here~" he intertwined their hands, "I will be here~ When you feel like being quiet. When you need to speak your mind. I will listen. And I will be here. When the laughter turns to cry. Through the winning, losing, and trying. We'll be together. Cause I will be here. Tomorrow morning if you wake up. And the future is unclear. I... I will be here. As sure as seasons are made for change. Our lifetimes are made for years. So I... I will be here~"

The hug became more tightened, "I will be here. You can cry on my shoulder. When the mirror tells us we're older. I will hold you. And I will be here. To watch you grow in beauty. And tell you all the things you are to me. I will be here, hmmm. I will be true to the promise I have made. To you and to the One who gave you to me. I will be here. And just as sure as seasons are made for change. Our lifetimes are made for years. So I... I will be here. We'll be together~" He slowly turned her around and their eyes meet, he kissed her beside her lips, "I will be here~" he sang, more like he whispered to her.

He stopped singing and they stared at each other. Ellaiza smiled and suddenly throw away her thoughts. He too smiled. "I will be here, my queen. Don't worry too much," he said, reassuring her that nothing bad is going to happen.

She just smiled and then she suddenly looked above his hair where his crown placed. Kristoffe Rogue, the king of Dark Kingdom.

"Are you sure? We violated the laws between the Litherians and Darkians." sadness is written all over in her face.

"It's fine, they will understand," he said and kissed her forehead.

"I know, my king. But, what about these?" she pointed at her stomach, "They will get mad."

"They will understand."

"But, what if---"

"They will understand," he repeated with confidence and stared thoroughly into her eyes.

A moment passed before she speaks up, "Fine."

***

All the crystal lights that are around the kingdom shines in too much brightness. This creates the most wonderful view and symbolizes the coming of some prince or princess. The most awaited day of all living Litherians has finally come!