Weekend Away: Part Three

Song of the Chapter: Strip by Adam Ant

***

*Louis's POV*

I giggle as Liam kisses and crowds me into the shed behind our cabin.

"Liam!" I shout, jumping as his teeth sink into my shoulder.

All of a sudden there's a squeal from inside the cabin.

Liam groans and slinks away from me. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Well they are clearly fucking, but obviously we aren't." I say, nodding towards his lower region.

"I'm sorry Louis, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"I can't get the battle flag up when I hear the battle cries from the other side." He says through his teeth, red spreading across his cheeks.

I burstout laughing. "Please never use that analogy again."

Liam turns even redder. "Of course."

"Well. Since your flag is down I'm just gonna go swimming, or watch a movie, or...I dunno." I say awkwardly leaving.

"Louis wait I'm sorry."

"No it's fine... I was just all in the mood and," I make the noise of a balloon inflating as I straighten my arm, laughing.

"Louis." Liam whines. "Don't make fun of me!"

"Sorry sorry." I say. "Let's go watch a movie, come on." I grab his hand and pull him towards the house.

When we reach the door, I pause. "Wait wait. I need to do something." I laugh at what I'm about to do. "Stay here."

I run over to Harry and Ryder's room from the outside of the cabin, and start banging on the window extremely loud. "CAN YA SHUT UP!" I scream.

Suddenly, there's complete silence. You could hear a mice scampering along.

Then there's whispering. "Ryder. Have I really been that loud?"

Silence.

"Oh shit. Louis's gonna smack me for this. Dammit dammit dammit."

"Why?" Ryder asks.

"I'm not supposed get deflowered until I'm like 40 or something."

I clap my hands over my mouth, withholding laughter.

"Liam, Liam c'mere. This is hilarious."

"It's okay I can hear ya." Liam says from his position at the back door.

I laugh one more time before striding into the house, preparing to watch TV.

"Liam, what do you wanna watch?" I shout from the living room, flipping through channels.

"Whatever you want to babe." He says, entering the room with a bowl of popcorn.

The channel changes to VH1, which has the top ten videos on at the moment.

"Oh my god I fucking love this song." I say, swirling my hips in a circle as I drop it love.

"Boy toy named Liam, use to live in a collaseum." I change the words to 'Anaconda' as I shake my voluptuous ass towards Liam. "He be gettin' hard as diamonds, in the clothes that he be wearin'."

"Louis stop this-"

I am obviously in no mood to stop, as my hands rub up his legs. I bite my lip and wait for the perfect part by grinding my ass against his crotch.

"This dude named Liam, used to ride to high heavens. Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talkin' 'bout Eiffels." I palm him through his swim trunks and wink, bringing my face closer to him. "Big, naughty ass boy let me play with his rifle." I bite his bottom lip and pull it outwards as I rub the fabric covering his crotch causing him to let out a moan.

"Umm guys?" Harry's voice comes confused from a few feet back.

"Uh uh uh." I shake my head. "Leave us now Harry. I will not be cockblocked by you twice in one day."

Slowly, his feet retreat from the room and Louis continues to sexually harass his boyfriend.

My lips connect to Liam's roughly. I've always enjoyed rough, needy sex more than that slow shit. It's just how I roll.

"I wish I had a pole right now." I say, grinding down on Liam faster.

Liam chuckles through his flustered state. "You've always been so... So geared toward the stripper lifestyle."

I stop, sitting back. "Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"Not necessarily." Liam stutters trying to explain. "It's just...I never know if you're out cheating on me, or if you're going to. It just scares me because I love you so much, and I don't know if you feel the same sometimes. I feel like if I don't put out, or can't give you something that you want, you'll leave me."

I just sit there for a minute, watching Liam cry as he wonders what I'm thinking. It's just so much to take in.

"I... I never knew that I made you feel that way. I'm so sorry." I stutter not sure what to do. "I love you so much, and believe me that is not changing anytime soon. You saved me, gave me a roof over my head and I am eternally grateful. I fucking love you so much babe, never think any different. It hurts to see you this way." I clutch his cheeks, forcing him to look at me while I thumb away some of his tears. "Don't cry. I love my men happy."

Liam giggles, sniffling and wiping away any remains of his sadness. "Okay. I love you too."

We kiss slowly, my arms wrapped around his neck. "Let's just cuddle and watch old movies all day."

"Ya okay LouBear."

I beam and move to change the channel.

***

A/N: I DID IT THANK GOD. This story has been giving me such writers block so I'm sorry that I wrote a mediocre chapter with no plot line after you've been waiting for like 3 weeks. Ily.

Until Next Time,

~~~~~~~It's Zen.